Guy Goes Nutso at the Office - caught on Surveillence

gaia227

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping an
Reaction score
I've often felt that way when I couldn't get someone to return my telephone calls. :crazy::crazy:

Lol watching the video it seemed like it went on forever. Wow just wow!

You all do realize that we're a bunch of sick pups for thinking about the greatness of that video. LOL :crazy:

Italian according to some people commenting on this.

Where are all the freaking people with enough balls to break this guy's legs??

Do people really scamper off to a hiding place like this?? MF'er! :furious: :furious: :furious:

I kept thinking tie him down using their neck ties. Not that I've ever done anything like that before or anything.:rolleyes:

Yes, that's what I want to know.
I watched the tape again but there's so much going on that I couldn't tell if anyone picked up a phone. Surely, someone had a cell phone.

I'd almost wonder - I guess they worked with him, didn't think he'd do anything too bad - so they just kept back from the immediate destruction. In Italy, it's less likely he'd have a gun, so my other thought - they didn't run because if they ran they wouldn't know if he was behind them doing something or not - doesn't apply. Still, throwing a monitor at that girl's head - and he seemed to throw something else at her too - I'm surprised she at the least didn't get out of there.

If you go to the second video, right below the main one, the rest of the rampage can be seen. He is taken down at the end.

If you go to the second video, right below the main one, the rest of the rampage can be seen. He is taken down at the end.

Yes - the cell phones were being used to document! Surely someone made a call or two.

One of my all time favorite movies in the galaxy is Office Space. This reminded me of that. Really - hasn't everyone who has been subjected to the insanity that runs rampant in business organizations fantasized about doing something like this?

I haven't been fired from many jobs, but I'd love to go out with such panache!

LOL, I sometimes want to do that and not just in the work place.. :crazy:

i love it!! what i don't understand, though.. is why everyone who works in a 'cubicle farm' doesn't do that on a daily basis...

I can't believe the one guy who ran when paper was thrown at him. One lady had a monitor thrown at her and this guy runs from paper! What a wuss.

i love it!! what i don't understand, though.. is why everyone who works in a 'cubicle farm' doesn't do that on a daily basis...

It happens in that "special place" in your mind... all the time. :)

When I try to move a monitor from one place to another, there is a cable in the way that I always forget to unplug and it makes it a pain in the neck to move it. How come this guy didn't have a cable on his computer? If he didn't have one, he didn't have to work, so what was the issue? :)

I am not sure if I'd:
1. Join him.
2. Take him out soon as he was on a table.
3. Take an early lunch.
4. Hand him things to throw, like stress balls and hershy's miniatures.
5. Send him to the time out chair.

Gawking in his line of fire without doing anything else - not what I'd do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back