Meet "Maxi Mounds" :-)

Jean

Former Member
Reaction score
Wow, I don't know how this woman can walk without falling over. I would think her shoulders and back would always hurt. I just can't understand why anyone would want to be soooooo huge. She really looks so out of proportion.

Woman in Guinness Book for biggest *advertiser censored*

Maxi Mounds and her 36 triple M's!!!!!!!! :eek:

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/maxi_mounds_fame

I grew my hair to my waist over 3 years. The weight when I had a ponytail or clipped up hurt my scalp. I had it cut 10 inches. My gosh I can't imagine lugging the weight of those 2! It would get old real quick. She clearly craves attention.

Love her name.:crazy:

That's just gross!!! She looks like a freak!!

This woman had synthetic "strings" implanted in her breast and they will keep growing, because the body's reaction to the "strings" is to keep producing fluid around them. This procedure has been banned in the US and UK...

I think it's a safe bet she's not a tummy sleeper. She looks like an inflatable doll.

It looks like she has two rear ends. GROSS

1) I find that disgusting.
2) How does she reach the steering wheel? :confused:

OMG!!! That HAS to hurt! To each, their own I guess...owwwwwwwwwww!

I doubt anyone noticed she has to be a mother and has stretchmarks on her belly. lol how sick

Well, if she ever falls overboard, it's a safe bet she'll stay afloat a good while.

What will happen to them when she is 65/70 years old? I would have them removed. How come they grow out of her chest like that? Doesn't look real.

Salem

To each their own. I'm busty enough and sure wouldn't be interested in being that big. Just looking at her makes me scream "discomfort".

Years ago there was a stripper by the name of Busty Russell. Can't recall her actual dimensions, but when someone asked exactly what she did in her show, the answer was that she sat upright. That was quite an accomplishment. (If I recall, she had a 52-inch chest.)

she is just making a mockery of the female form.

Does anyone actually find this attractive? In this case bigger is not better.

Someone sent me this picture a long time ago. I wonder if it is her?

After a second look I don't think it is but it might give Pandora a better visual regarding reaching the steering wheel. For some reason I don't think Maxi Mounds drives - she strikes me as the type who thinks she is a princess and that she and her disgusting, deformed *advertiser censored* shouldn't have to do anything 'normal.'

Attachments

• 444-airbags.jpg
    444-airbags.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 139
Does anyone actually find this attractive? In this case bigger is not better.

Someone sent me this picture a long time ago. I wonder if it is her?

After a second look I don't think it is but it might give Pandora a better visual regarding reaching the steering wheel. For some reason I don't think Maxi Mounds drives - she strikes me as the type who thinks she is a princess and that she and her disgusting, deformed *advertiser censored* shouldn't have to do anything 'normal.'

:laugh: Thanks so much for the visual! :)

I like how all of the pics appear to be taken in her own home or back yard - definately a high class photo shoot!

I wonder if she will file for disability when she has debilitating neck and shoulder pain?

Any doctor that will perform these sorts of implants should have their license revoked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back