Registered Sex Offender Caught 37 Years After Prison Escape

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Roger Allen Chipman was sentenced to 5-10 for indecent liberties with a minor way back in 1968. He escaped in 1970 from the prison during work duty.

Now you'd think you'd keep a low profile after doing time and then escaping. Of course not because sex offenders can't control themselves. Chipman was arrested and served time under an alias in 1978. Then of course again in 1995 and was released in 2004. Pedophiles in society just keep reoffending no matter what name they use.

Thankfully US Marshall's sent fingerprints out around the country and bam they got a hit. The man was using an alias and his name is Chapman. This article doesn't say what name he used, but was in a different Stae then the original crimes. His 1968 mugshot is shown at link.

http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8435819&nav=menu44_2

Unbelievable!
This is a perfect example of how sexual offenders,
reoffend and reoffend and reoffend.:behindbar NO PAROLE for these creeps!
SNIP
In the ensuing 37 years, Chipman continued to sexually assault children and spent a number of years in prison for those crimes. In 1978, he was arrested in Milwaukee...
SNIP
He was arrested again in 1995 and sentenced to eight years in prison for first-degree sexual assault.

SNIP
He managed to evade the connection to his earlier Michigan arrest by using a different name, birth date and fake Social Security number. He registered as a sex offender in Wisconsin using his alias.

Why mess with these people, just so they can hurt somebody else!

Hang him and get it over with!!!!!!!!:bang:

Like my hubby always said, "He's a bad machine, execute him!":mad:

JMHO
fran

It's amazing he escaped that long ago and then was locked up two more times and they didn't know who he was.

Another pervert only this one is an escapee. Freak.

This and the "sleepover" guy just pizz me off! How did this guy keep getting out and being allowed to offend over and over again! Unreal! In CA now the laws are so tough that a 15 year old boy can go to jail for consensual sex with a 13 year old girl. I have really mixed feelings about this...... but my real point is that if you can go to jail for consensual, teenage sex, why don't you have to stay in jail for violent, predatory sexual behavior?

Things are skewed here, in my opinion!

Salem

I wish we could just have the sex offenders eradicated, it will keep the prison population numbers lower. Mostly of course, then we won't have to worry about repeat offenses by these sickos.

Sadly I was surprised that he was convicted back in the 60's originally. Honestly I thought nobody told back in the 60's. Well or 70's for that matter.

Watch he's gonna get credit for time served even though he escaped and was on the run all those years. !:mad:

Sadly I was surprised that he was convicted back in the 60's originally. Honestly I thought nobody told back in the 60's. Well or 70's for that matter.

Watch he's gonna get credit for time served even though he escaped and was on the run all those years. !:mad:

My bold - but in which case, we should all write a letter to the governor of his state! That would just be sad!

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back