GUILTY TX - Amy Ignatowski, 27, murdered in her Corpus Christi home, 31 May 2008

gardenmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I heard about his today from my husband. This woman was out with friends in Corpus Christi, TX, where she was stationed, on Friday. She was apparantly being hit on by some guy, or he was buying her drinks. She left the group at 2:00AM and walked to her nearby home, alone. :eek: She was found murdered the next day. They have arrested the man that she was seen with at the bar.

http://www.sooeveningnews.com/articles/2008/06/04/news/news249.txt

I guess you never know who your setting next to!!!!!!!

I just watched a news video on this and you could see her house from the bar. she was that close to home. She was very pretty and evidently well liked.

How sad. :(
She was thatclose to home and the creep wouldn't leave her alone, had to kill her.:furious:
Hopefully he will be charged to the fullest degree of the law.
CNN-News aired a good report about this case.

My husband said she had been to aviation training, here where we live, not more than a year ago. There is a flight going out of his station today to come bring her home to MI. They had a memorial for her at her station in TX yesterday. My husband did not know her, but this hits close to home for all of them.:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back