06-05-2008, 10:41 PM #1
VA - Richmond, BlkMale 1818UMVA, 20-35, Hyperpigmented Scars, Mar'93
Unidentified Black Male
- The victim was discovered on March 9th, 1993 in Richmond, Richmond City County, Virginia
- Estimated Date of Death: 1993
- Cause of Death: Multiple gun shot wounds to the head
- State of Remains: Putrefaction
- Estimated age:20s or early 30s
- Approximate Height and Weight:6'1"; 140 pounds, thin build.
- Distinguishing Characteristics:Hair Black: Eyes Brown.Hair was styled with a short cut. Hyperpigmented scars on inside right arm near wrist, inside left arm near elbow and the back of right upper arm above elbow. Irregular scars noted on lower legs. Hyperpigmented scars noted on back.
- Clothing: Gold button down shirt, T-shirt "Malcolm-x logo", Black corduroy pants, black belt, white socks, Black Addidas brand sweat pants, Gray/white boxer shorts, white/turquoise sneakers with brown splatter. Jewelry: White metal ring and necklace
- Dentals: One or More Teeth Present.
- DNA: Pending. Sample available - not yet submitted.
- Fingerprints: Card in file. Negative search done in 11/2001. DFS retained photos of prints.
Cable employees working in the area of North 31st and East Franklin streets discovered the body. Body appears to have been transferred from scene of death. Found wrapped in plastic and a blanket.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Virginia Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
Richmond Times-Dispatch - August 16, 1995
William Walter Brooks
Missing since August 24, 1992 from Frederick, Maryland.
Classification: Lost, Injured, Missing
- Date Of Birth: August 6, 1975
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'0" (183 cm); 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black male. Brown hair; brown eyes.
- Marks, Scars: He has a pierced left ear. Scar on right shoulder, scar left knee, scar right hand, scar left hand, scar chin, scar left finger, pockmarks, scar right knee, dimple right cheek, discoloration on chest, discoloration on left shoulder, discoloration on right shoulder.
- AKA: BB
Circumstances of Disappearance
Brooks was last seen at home on August 24, 1992 and has not been seen or heard from since.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Frederick Police Department
NCMEC #: NCMC964565
NCIC Number: M-893995456
[SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Last edited by CarlK90245; 04-04-2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: added links
06-05-2008, 11:04 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
sounds like a match to me....
06-06-2008, 12:23 AM #3Former Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
I'd call it in. With no reconstruction, there is nothing to compare but the written descriptions and they sound pretty close.
06-06-2008, 01:39 PM #4
I am unable to call right now, so if anyone else wants to, please feel free.
02-23-2011, 01:59 PM #5
Maybe someone did call this in. In any case it's been ruled out.
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year Of Birth State LKA
William Brooks 1975 Maryland
His info says there might be a NY connection.
By ilovemew in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 27Last Post: 07-25-2016, 05:40 AM
By chaddylex in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 18Last Post: 07-09-2016, 10:33 PM
By Venom Goose in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 8Last Post: 10-18-2015, 01:11 PM
By lorelei in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 63Last Post: 01-11-2015, 08:49 PM