Muslims attack "gay" model in Amsterdam!

Karole28

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They dragged him off of the catwalk!?!?!

Muslim gang attacks gay catwalk model
By Tony Grew • June 6, 2008 - 14:45

Over half of Dutch gays feel less safe than they did a year ago

Gay people in Holland have been shocked by a public attack on a gay man in Amsterdam.

Model Mike Du Pree was taking part in a fashion show to promote tolerance towards gay people when a gang of ten Muslim youths dragged him from the catwalk and beat him.

A Dutch MP has called for the youths to be deported.

Mr Du Pree's nose was broken in the attack, which was motivated by homophobia.

The fashion event was held last week on a public holiday marking the birth of Holland's late Queen Julianna.

Newspaper Gay Krant reports that a bystander intervened as the model was being beaten and a fight erupted.

Fashion show organiser Jennifer Delano told the paper that the atmosphere at the event was tense, and that the violence shows Amsterdam is no longer a tolerant city.

"Mike got dragged down by his arm," she said.

Click!

==========================

At least members of the audience intervened! (I'm sick of these stories where people don't get involved when they see a crime or attack) :(

If these punks were so homophobic, why did they go?
That's just sick!

They went to make trouble and get free press. Obviously they're very brave young men too because it took ten of them to attack one man.

Hope Mr Du Pree feels better soon & that the bystander who intervened is ok too.

Umm the thread title mentions Denmark but the article is about the NetherLands?

Ok we'll say the NetherLands via Denmark lol.

To be fair, the Netherlands is a pretty confusing country. It has like 3 names in English alone.

I'm glad this guy is okay and don't understand prejudice towards homosexuals.

It's also interesting to me - the headline "Muslim gang attacks gay." If a white supremacist posse attacks a homosexual, I have a hard time believing the headline would associate the marauders with a religion, even though Christianity and the Bible are fundamental to that group as a whole. I just doubt the headline would be "Christian gang attacks gay" - more likely "White supremacist/skinheads attack gay."

This is totally off subject here but I am going to post it anyway. This is why, as a mother of a lesbian daughter that I love dearly, I am afraid of ANYONE who would win the presidential election that could actually be a MUSLIM plant.

For those who have ears to hear...let them hear. As Jeana says this is only the beginning.

This is totally off subject here but I am going to post it anyway. This is why, as a mother of a lesbian daughter that I love dearly, I am afraid of ANYONE who would win the presidential election that could actually be a MUSLIM plant.

For those who have ears to hear...let them hear. As Jeana says this is only the beginning.

My husband's godfather is Muslim. He's awesome.

WHAT?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back