1083 users online (215 members and 868 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Faye Grinstead Passed Away

Faye Grinstead passed away this morning around 4:15am. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

Many prayers being sent for Faye and her family. This is very sad news.

I am very sorry to read this about Faye. More heartache for her family....
    Thoughts and prayers to her family at this time.

Who is faye? I know who tara is of course.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Who is faye? I know who tara is of course.
    Faye is Tara"s mother.

My deepest sympathies to The Grinstead family and friends. I hope Mrs. Grinstead gets the comfort of being with her child finally. God Bless.

That being said, I find it dispicable that she passed on without the benefit of seeing her daughter's murderer pay for their crime.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    Faye is Tara"s mother.
    How sad, I hope she found some peace.

Here is a tribute to Tara and Faye on the MissingTara. com family website. That is Tara singing, it sounds like she is welcoming her mom.

http://www.missingtara.com/

My thoughts and prayers are with Tara's family as they mourn the passing of Faye. I am sad that she has passed, but I hope she and Tara are having the reuinion that Faye prayed for while on Earth.

God Bless Faye and Tara and the family.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    Here is a tribute to Tara and Faye on the MissingTara. com family website. That is Tara singing, it sounds like she is welcoming her mom.

http://www.missingtara.com/

Thank you CP. This is all so very sad but I know Faye is now with Tara.

This is always so heartbreaking when a parent passes away before knowing what really happened to her child. The memorial is very sweet.

Everyone has already said everything else I was thinking too, so I'll complete this with - ditto to all the above!
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Faye Bennett Grinstead
    Faye Bennett Grinstead -HAWKINSVILLE - Memorial Services for Faye Bennett Grinstead, 64, of Hawkinsville who died June 7, 2008 will be held at 11A.M. on Tuesday, June 10th in the First Baptist Church of Hawkinsville. -Born December 14, 1943 to Florence Owen Bennett and Chester Lee Bennett, Ms. Grinstead was a lifelong resident of Pulaski County. She was preceded in death by her parents; sister, Murielda D. Wynne; brothers, Lawrence L. Bennett, Albert C. Bennett, T. Kent Bennett; sister-in-law, Kathryne D. Bennett. -Survivors include daughter and son-in-law, Anita G. and Dr. Larry D. Gattis; grandson, Gabriel D. Gattis, all of Hawkinsville; brothers, Rouel W. (Patsy) Bennett of Hawkinsville, Russell (Claudia Mae) Bennett of Griffin; sister, Elousie (Don) Ruble of Dalton; sisters-in-law, Mae H. Bennett, Lucille C. Bennett, both of Hawkinsville; brother-in-law, Merritt Wynne of Hawkinsville; closest friend and source of strength, Barbara C. Woodard of Hawkinsville; special cousin, Betty Jo Conner; many nieces, nephews and cousins. -On October 22, 2005, Ms. Grinstead's youngest daughter, Tara Faye Grinstead who was living and teaching high school history in Ocilla, disappeared without a trace at the age of 30. Tara Grinstead has never been found. Through this tragedy, Faye carried herself with a quiet grace and dignity, just as she had her entire life. -In lieu of flowers, those desiring may make donations to the Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, TX 77539 or by calling their office at (281) 309-9500. Tim Miller, director and founder of Texas EquuSearch, continues to search for Faye's daughter, Tara. Ms. Grinstead put her confidence and faith in this organization with hopes that they will find her precious Tara. -The family will receive friends from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. in the social hall at First Baptist Church of Hawkinsville on Tuesday night. -Fisher Funeral Home has charge of arrangements.
    Logo

Published in The Telegraph on 6/8/2008.
    Guest Book Flowers Gift Shop

Link to Obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/macon/DeathNot...onId=111179231

Link to Guest Book:

http://www.legacy.com/macon/GB/Guest...onId=111179231

Very sad. May she rest in peace with her daughter Tara.
    xxxxoooooo
    mama

Oh my- peace to the family and I hope Faye learns the answer to the question...

My thoughts and prayers are with Faye and Tara's family.
    I think of Tara all the time and Faye, too.
    This is extremely sad.

May she rest in peace.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast