1282 users online (218 members and 1064 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I wonder what happened to her? Perhaps she died of a broken heart? If I had to endure what she is going through, I'm pretty sure I would pass on as well.

RIP Faye Grinstead. I'm so glad that you are now with your loving daughter.

If anyone wants to sign the guest book please do. I am sure the family would appreciate the warm thoughts.

http://www.legacy.com/macon/GB/Guest...onId=111179231

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Well Faye finally knows what happened to her daughter. At least that is my belief.

God Bless her, and may she find peace with her daughter and the angels.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    If anyone wants to sign the guest book please do. I am sure the family would appreciate the warm thoughts.

http://www.legacy.com/macon/GB/Guest...onId=111179231
    Bumping if anyone wants to sign the guest book as the funeral is in the morning at 11 AM.

How very nice that contributions could be sent to Equusearch.

In my beliefs, Faye has had her reunion with Tara in heaven, and now has the answers she couldn't find here on earth. Now she needs to send some messages back to earth to give the investigators the info they need for justice on earth to be doled out

JMO

This reminds me of Amy Billig, her mom died too without finding out what happened to her daughter. I believe now she knows.

Thinking of everyone.....sincerely...everyone involved..Anita, Larry, every poster here, CP, HP, AS, NM.....you are all in my thoughts....the support you have given, I'm in awwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    In my beliefs, Faye has had her reunion with Tara in heaven, and now has the answers she couldn't find here on earth. Now she needs to send some messages back to earth to give the investigators the info they need for justice on earth to be doled out

JMO
    ITA

I didn't know this. Prayers for Faye. Thinking of Tara as well.

http://www.missingtara.com/index.htm
    www.findmadeleine.com

Prayers for Faye and for Tara., and all their family and friends...hard to believe it's been almost 3 years now. But, as others have said so beautifully, they are reunited. No more looking "thru the glass darkly" but seeing all perfectly clear.

I think it is so nice that they are asking for donations to Texas EquaSearch for Tim Miller...he tried very hard to find her.

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    She was so young. Does anyone know what caused her death?
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Faye had struggled with cancer for years and had been in remission at the time Tara went missing. I apologize I do not remember what type.

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Thank you Christine.

RIP Faye.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    My deepest sympathies to The Grinstead family and friends. I hope Mrs. Grinstead gets the comfort of being with her child finally. God Bless.

That being said, I find it dispicable that she passed on without the benefit of seeing her daughter's murderer pay for their crime.

Blink34~
    I thought the same thing. It made me think of Patsy Ramsey. She passed with out the peace of understanding JonBenet's murder. (IMO)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast