Faye Grinstead Passed Away

Always Solvable

Reaction score
Faye Grinstead passed away this morning around 4:15am. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

I am very sorry to read this about Faye. More heartache for her family....
Thoughts and prayers to her family at this time.

Who is faye? I know who tara is of course.

My deepest sympathies to The Grinstead family and friends. I hope Mrs. Grinstead gets the comfort of being with her child finally. God Bless.

That being said, I find it dispicable that she passed on without the benefit of seeing her daughter's murderer pay for their crime.

My thoughts and prayers are with Tara's family as they mourn the passing of Faye. I am sad that she has passed, but I hope she and Tara are having the reuinion that Faye prayed for while on Earth.

God Bless Faye and Tara and the family.

This is always so heartbreaking when a parent passes away before knowing what really happened to her child. The memorial is very sweet.

Everyone has already said everything else I was thinking too, so I'll complete this with - ditto to all the above!

Faye Bennett Grinstead
Faye Bennett Grinstead -HAWKINSVILLE - Memorial Services for Faye Bennett Grinstead, 64, of Hawkinsville who died June 7, 2008 will be held at 11A.M. on Tuesday, June 10th in the First Baptist Church of Hawkinsville. -Born December 14, 1943 to Florence Owen Bennett and Chester Lee Bennett, Ms. Grinstead was a lifelong resident of Pulaski County. She was preceded in death by her parents; sister, Murielda D. Wynne; brothers, Lawrence L. Bennett, Albert C. Bennett, T. Kent Bennett; sister-in-law, Kathryne D. Bennett. -Survivors include daughter and son-in-law, Anita G. and Dr. Larry D. Gattis; grandson, Gabriel D. Gattis, all of Hawkinsville; brothers, Rouel W. (Patsy) Bennett of Hawkinsville, Russell (Claudia Mae) Bennett of Griffin; sister, Elousie (Don) Ruble of Dalton; sisters-in-law, Mae H. Bennett, Lucille C. Bennett, both of Hawkinsville; brother-in-law, Merritt Wynne of Hawkinsville; closest friend and source of strength, Barbara C. Woodard of Hawkinsville; special cousin, Betty Jo Conner; many nieces, nephews and cousins. -On October 22, 2005, Ms. Grinstead's youngest daughter, Tara Faye Grinstead who was living and teaching high school history in Ocilla, disappeared without a trace at the age of 30. Tara Grinstead has never been found. Through this tragedy, Faye carried herself with a quiet grace and dignity, just as she had her entire life. -In lieu of flowers, those desiring may make donations to the Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, TX 77539 or by calling their office at (281) 309-9500. Tim Miller, director and founder of Texas EquuSearch, continues to search for Faye's daughter, Tara. Ms. Grinstead put her confidence and faith in this organization with hopes that they will find her precious Tara. -The family will receive friends from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. in the social hall at First Baptist Church of Hawkinsville on Tuesday night. -Fisher Funeral Home has charge of arrangements.
Logo

Published in The Telegraph on 6/8/2008.
Guest Book • Flowers • Gift Shop

Link to Obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/macon/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=111179231

Link to Guest Book:

http://www.legacy.com/macon/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=111179231

Very sad. May she rest in peace with her daughter Tara.
xxxxoooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Oh my- peace to the family and I hope Faye learns the answer to the question...

My thoughts and prayers are with Faye and Tara's family.
I think of Tara all the time and Faye, too.
This is extremely sad.

May she rest in peace.

I wonder what happened to her? Perhaps she died of a broken heart? If I had to endure what she is going through, I'm pretty sure I would pass on as well.

RIP Faye Grinstead. I'm so glad that you are now with your loving daughter.

Well Faye finally knows what happened to her daughter. :( At least that is my belief.

God Bless her, and may she find peace with her daughter and the angels. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back