Paris Hilton

Ugh, just the thought of Paris Jr is killing me.

Lol good afternoon ladies. Well that is all the world needs, Paris Hilton multiplying LOL.:crazy:

Further googling tells me her PR has denied it. but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't jump on the bandwagon.

i have to agree the idea of her reproducing is alarming. her ex-bff appears to be managing though?

I heard the other day a "rumor" that she was. I cant imagine.:eek:

I heard the other day a "rumor" that she was. I cant imagine.:eek:

"They" (whoever "they" are) are denying it..............

See, I told you on that one thread that there should be such as thing as selective breeding, but no one agreed with me.........

See, I told you on that one thread that there should be such as thing as selective breeding, but no one agreed with me.........
hehehehehe

I agree 100%. but people think me mean when i've said there should be licences to reproduce . . . :waitasec:

i dont really think she looks pregnant, and I sure hope she isnt. That is one person in the world among the millions who should not reproduce.

Further googling tells me her PR has denied it. but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't jump on the bandwagon.

i have to agree the idea of her reproducing is alarming. her ex-bff appears to be managing though?

I wonder what's up with this wave of celebrity pregnancies. And it seems there is an inordinate amount of twins.

I wonder if she will carry the poor baby around in her handbag like she does with her poor little pooches.....
Seriously, this girl doesnt even take good care of her dogs, I shudder to think of her having to care for a child....though, in reality she wouldnt be caring for the poor child, she'll have a staff....

It is super trendy right now to have babies.
Just look at Christina Agulaira (whatever, cannot spell! LOL) and her hard partying ways just months after the birth of her son. The "newness" has worn off and she is back out getting smashed every other night.

It is disgusting.

The thought of physical intimacy with Paris Hilton makes me ill.

Isn't that the truth. Who would want to get the queen of std's pregnant? g r o s s.
Just the thought is a bit nauseating.
I'd never think to begrudge a woman a child/children....but her?
Would she even have a clue? She can't even take care of her pets properly. They poop all over the home and she can't even manage to neuter and spay and she has a small (getting larger) collection going. She is a collecter of animals. It's not done of love but sickness.

Dear Lord,
If this woman IS pregnant, please give her a brain asap. AMEN.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back