1584 users online (345 members and 1239 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs down Jihadist In Charlotte, NC

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — In a quiet, upscale neighborhood in Charlotte, N.C., rows of custom-style homes and neatly landscaped lawns represent the American dream.

But one local resident has shattered that image, calling for the death of American troops in Iraq and supporting Al Qaeda through his Web site, which he reportedly runs from his parents' home.

Samir Khan is the man behind Revolution.Muslimpad.com — a radical Islamic site that praises Usama bin Laden and asks for Allah to “curse more American soldiers.”

The site posts videos of U.S. Humvees being blown up by roadside bombs in Iraq. It aims to inspire young Muslims to wage war against the West.

Terrorism experts say the Web site, written in English, is one of the premiere sites for Western audiences to get access to radical Islamist propaganda.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363821,00.html
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Samir Khan is the man behind Revolution.Muslimpad.com — a radical Islamic site that praises Usama bin Laden and asks for Allah to “curse more American soldiers.”
    Sounds threatening enough to me.

He needs to be hacked LOL

Salem

yep!

the hard part about this one is there are too guys with the same name. the only difference is their middle names and many are taking it out on the wrong one. this was in the local news a few months ago.

why don't we offer him a free ride to Iraq, where he can join the jihad up front and personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    why don't we offer him a free ride to Iraq, where he can join the jihad up front and personal.
    That's why I like Toby.

If he dont like the U.S he doesnt need to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nappy2 View Post
    If he dont like the U.S he doesnt need to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Got that right!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

And this guy's not been picked up by the FBI already because.....????

Because of freedom of speech and religion?! I dunno...why hasn't he been picked up yet? I say we should Gitmo his Jihad-lovin' @ss all the way to Cuba! hehehe
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

These U.S hating SOBS make me
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!

Great.Heres a chance for all of those non extremist followers of the 'benign'Koran that live here in the U.S.that I keep hearing about and who were constantly assured are in the majority to speak up and be heard in condemation of this bug.
    Forgive me if I dont hold my breath though.

My sentiments exactly!
    Well said!

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by kline View Post
    Great.Heres a chance for all of those non extremist followers of the 'benign'Koran that live here in the U.S.that I keep hearing about and who were constantly assured are in the majority to speak up and be heard in condemation of this bug.
    Forgive me if I dont hold my breath though.
    There has already been an outcry from those here in the Muslim community against this guy. Unfortunately they do not get as much press because it does not make for as good a story.

As far as a ticket to Iraq that someone mentioned, I will chip in and I volunteer to drive his sorry azz to Charlotte Douglas Airport.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast