Jihadist In Charlotte, NC

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — In a quiet, upscale neighborhood in Charlotte, N.C., rows of custom-style homes and neatly landscaped lawns represent the American dream.

But one local resident has shattered that image, calling for the death of American troops in Iraq and supporting Al Qaeda through his Web site, which he reportedly runs from his parents' home.

Samir Khan is the man behind Revolution.Muslimpad.com — a radical Islamic site that praises Usama bin Laden and asks for Allah to “curse more American soldiers.”

The site posts videos of U.S. Humvees being blown up by roadside bombs in Iraq. It aims to inspire young Muslims to wage war against the West.

Terrorism experts say the Web site, written in English, is one of the premiere sites for Western audiences to get access to radical Islamist propaganda.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363821,00.html

the hard part about this one is there are too guys with the same name. the only difference is their middle names and many are taking it out on the wrong one. this was in the local news a few months ago.

why don't we offer him a free ride to Iraq, where he can join the jihad up front and personal.

why don't we offer him a free ride to Iraq, where he can join the jihad up front and personal.
:clap:That's why I like Toby.
grinning-smiley-041.gif

If he dont like the U.S he doesnt need to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this guy's not been picked up by the FBI already because.....????

Because of freedom of speech and religion?! I dunno...why hasn't he been picked up yet? I say we should Gitmo his Jihad-lovin' @ss all the way to Cuba! hehehe

These U.S hating SOBS make me :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Great.Heres a chance for all of those non extremist followers of the 'benign'Koran that live here in the U.S.that I keep hearing about and who were constantly assured are in the majority to speak up and be heard in condemation of this bug.
Forgive me if I dont hold my breath though.

Great.Heres a chance for all of those non extremist followers of the 'benign'Koran that live here in the U.S.that I keep hearing about and who were constantly assured are in the majority to speak up and be heard in condemation of this bug.
Forgive me if I dont hold my breath though.

There has already been an outcry from those here in the Muslim community against this guy. Unfortunately they do not get as much press because it does not make for as good a story.

As far as a ticket to Iraq that someone mentioned, I will chip in and I volunteer to drive his sorry azz to Charlotte Douglas Airport.

the hard part about this one is there are too guys with the same name. the only difference is their middle names and many are taking it out on the wrong one. this was in the local news a few months ago.

Yeah, they have to be careful about what they release. You have the idiots who see someone with the same name and give them a beatdown. I am concerned for my friends from India because some poor guy of Indian decent was shot and killed shortly after 911 because some idiot mistook him for an Arab. There are idiots on all sides.

they are using a dynamic dns server to host their site, so even if we found the IP of the webserver, and took it down, it could be back online in seconds.

i work for a hosting company and we got blasted in the media for hosting a subdomain for some islamic fundamentalist group. It's difficult to know at all times what content is displayed on one of 100,000 domains.
We of course, shut them off once we were notified. Told them to take their business elsewhere.

~lightwaveryder~

they are using a dynamic dns server to host their site, so even if we found the IP of the webserver, and took it down, it could be back online in seconds.

i work for a hosting company and we got blasted in the media for hosting a subdomain for some islamic fundamentalist group. It's difficult to know at all times what content is displayed on one of 100,000 domains.
We of course, shut them off once we were notified. Told them to take their business elsewhere.

~lightwaveryder~

Good for you. Hey, if they are free to post due to freedom of speech you are free to tell 'em to take a hike since it's a private business.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back