996 users online (191 members and 805 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Mother Arrested After Abandoning Child At Airport, Dallas

A woman traveling from Arkansas to California has been arrested for the abandonment and endangerment of her child.
    Forty-six-year-old Joland Newberg left Fayetteville Friday headed to California on a trip with her 12-year-old son.
    The mother went missing Friday during a lay over at DFW airport in Dallas. Police say she disappeared for 20 hours and was located Saturday in the airport's rental care center.

There sure isn't very much info yet, but I guess the LE felt they had enough to arrest this woman. I was hoping that maybe they got separated. I'd like to know more about this mother's history and the family situation. I hope the 12 yr old can be put w/ loving relatives.

the beautiful SF Bay area
    I can't even fathom what "sidetracked" her. That poor kid. Hope he has a father who can and will take good care of him and love him.

If these people dont want their kid why not give them to somebody who does!

Alot of these kids never get a fair chance to make something out of their lives it's sad!!!!!!!!
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!