NY - Kyle Smith, 3, beaten to death, Brooklyn, 6 June 2008

Good lord...what the heck is wrong with people. If you can't/don't want to take care fo the child, give him to the state. Also...this little boy was sodomized??? I hope they determine who did what fast! :furious:

I'm wondering what kind of culpability the mother has.

Poor, poor little chap. I wonder where in the building he was found and if the godmother and her boyfriend had anything to do with it?

There isn't a lot of information in the article, blaize. I immediately thought that the godmother and bf were perpetrators, but I suppose it could have been an abduction.

He was covered with cigarette burns and had a broken leg!! Injuries like this would not happen quickly, whoever did it had plenty of time. Poor little boy, his suffering is over now.

VB

Poor sweetheart. it should have been he was saved from his mom by moving out of her home, only for him to have faced this and death.

i just don't understand. :(

I couldn't even read the entire article. :(
May this baby rest in peace.
May his murderer be punished the same way!

How do these children keep falling through the cracks even after CPS is notified? I don't understand..

From what I've read, there are way too many children in the system and the system doesn't have enough workers.
One of the main concerns of the US should be protecting our children.

From what I've read, there are way too many children in the system and the system doesn't have enough workers.
One of the main concerns of the US should be protecting our children.

I think the institution of orphanages needs to be brought back.

Poor sweetheart. it should have been he was saved from his mom by moving out of her home, only for him to have faced this and death.

i just don't understand. :(

I don't either. I simply CANNOT see another headline about a murdered or abused child. What the hell is wrong with people that they think it's okay to do these types of vile things to children. :furious: :furious:

God Bless this little one and all the others that have been failed by those around them that should be loving and taking care of them.

I'm so angry.

Maybe it should be absiy.
My heart breaks while reading these stories. :(

Or more of our tax dollars should go to CPS?

I don't understand how so much funding can go to things of lesser consequence and children get the short end of the stick.

Kill them both.

And the mother needs some jail time also for being a *advertiser censored*.

Rest in peace little Kyle. The angels will love you and care for you now. No more pain, fear or hunger. You are safe now.

With love,

Salem

Poor baby, may he rest in peace with no more hurt or pain. I hope these two get the max and more. I want to know why the father or the grandmother were not considered for custody first instead of these nonrelatives.

MY God, what is wrong with people?

Is it the prevalence of drugs?? Or the desensitization of our society to violence?

When do we stand together and say ENOUGH??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back