TX - Man Passes Note To Boy In Library For Sex, Austin

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
:furious:Can't a person even go to the library without having their child propositioned?

Jaime Dustin Brown who is 21 years old passed a note to a 12 year old boy at an Austin library. The note aksed the boy if he wanted to have sex then come to the bathroom. The boys mother called police when she saw the man in the parking lot. I've always been leery of library's, but the blatant disregard for a child. The gall to even think you're going to get away with such a thing. This guy needs to stay locked up.

http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=8455151&nav=0s3d

I say take this pervert in the bathroom and :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Yeah, if it happened in Colorado I could have met the perv in the bathroom and given him a twirlie and a few other things. :mad: The nerve!!! I bet he won't get much time for this.

Why isn't this guys picture plastered all over the paper?! I'm betting he's done this before. :mad:

Yeah, if it happened in Colorado I could have met the perv in the bathroom and given him a twirlie and a few other things. :mad: The nerve!!! I bet he won't get much time for this.

Why isn't this guys picture plastered all over the paper?! I'm betting he's done this before. :mad:

Yeah, sticking his head in the toilet while kicking his tail would be a good start, TM.

This was fairly new nes and nothing else up about him yet. Still they probably won't paste his face up anyway. It makes me sick a kid just can't go to the library. A 12 year old boy too wants to be independent, and be allowed to go to the library for Pete's sake. Nope ya have to worry about freakin perverts.

My son is twelve and I can't stand the thought of someone doing this to him. What happened to this 21 yr old that he thinks this is normal and accepted behavior? :mad:

If he has already graduated to this at 21...makes me question who molested him and when. Don't get me wrong, I am angry about what he did or tried to do...but I would like to know what in the hell happened to him, too. Not only should he be charged...but he needs to give up the rest of the story so they can charge the perv that created such a scenario.

Maybe that is what we need to be doing. Change the laws so that when a young man is caught like this...we can also go after the creep that started it all.

My son is twelve and I can't stand the thought of someone doing this to him. What happened to this 21 yr old that he thinks this is normal and accepted behavior? :mad:

Click on his myspace page and scroll down.
(If I was the young boy's mom...I would have called LE after I hit the perv.)
Too many sickosexuals in the world. NO place is safe.:furious::furious::furious:

That's what I was thinking, SS, but was barely able to type it out lest someone think I had reservations about this perv being arrested. I tend to think these people had something similar in their own lives happen to them. No sympathy though, just wondering what the heck happened. Now another 12 yr old has to deal with what this means in his life. Hopefully he is among those that love him and will handle his feelings appropriately.

:(

Click on his myspace page and scroll down.
(If I was the young boy's mom...I would have called LE after I hit the perv.)
Too many sickosexuals in the world. NO place is safe.:furious::furious::furious:

I thought his myspace was private? I didn't see much of anything, but I'll go look again. :eek:

I should have said there are some 'implied' things on his myspace. Scroll down the main page.

All I see is "private" and a bunch of myspace profiles suggested by myspace to look at since his is private. As far as I know, they aren't his myspace friends. What do you see?!

Humm then it's changed since I looked at it earlier.
I saw his friends pictures, nicnames and some rather blatently sexual comments.

I think when it's private, Myspace gives you other profiles "you might be interested in", but they wouldn't be his friends. I've seen it on others just tonight like that.

That's what I was thinking, SS, but was barely able to type it out lest someone think I had reservations about this perv being arrested. I tend to think these people had something similar in their own lives happen to them. No sympathy though, just wondering what the heck happened. Now another 12 yr old has to deal with what this means in his life. Hopefully he is among those that love him and will handle his feelings appropriately.

:(
I think we also need to keep things in perspective. Yes, he got a note. Nothing happened actually. I don't think it will scar the kid for life at 12 years old. He will probably be laughing about it at school later.

Looking at his photo, he looks like a kid to me. Something horrible happened to him which obviously has gone unmentioned and he received no help with. I don't see how we can ignore this part of the issue.

Looking at his photo, he looks like a kid to me. Something horrible happened to him which obviously has gone unmentioned and he received no help with. I don't see how we can ignore this part of the issue.
Do you believe that sexual abusers were themselves abused?

I tend to think something happened along the way in perv's lives that change them. I thought the same, SS, when I saw his picture. I read something a long time ago that when you are sexually assaulted your body's growth can be stunted at that age, which I think also includes the brain as well. Some of these pervs (when caught young) tend to look like young boys themselves. I don't know whether that was a study, or just a thought from a psychologist, but it made sense to me. I'm assuming it would be the same for girls.

Anyway, lock him up and hope he doesn't get the chance to do it again.

Remember this story where we had the library association - and some posters here - defending the right of pedos to look at kiddie *advertiser censored* in the library without interference from the staff?

No wonder the pedos feel empowered to take the next step.

Indeed, . What's the bet that dude was on a computer prior to passing that note?

BTW, I just posted about a dude molested a poor 4 year old boy he was babysitting. The cops got him in the library reading of all things "The Encyclopedia Of Rape". He took the step and was going to take it again. A 20 year old guy this is.

I think in the majority of cases...yes.

SS, although I understand your point I can say that's not the case. All pedophiles were not sexually abused themselves and all child sexual assault victims do not grow up to assault others. I learned that at Women Organized Against Rape.

I'm a survivor of childhood sexual assault. I'd never dream of hurting a child or putting them in harms way. On the contrary I am overbearing, overprotective, and basically a basket case when it comes to children and who they are around or where they go. I can tell you absolutely it had an effect on how I raised my own child and how I took care of my nephews. I was angry at the sick, ugly, freaky, creep who hurt me as a kid and because of him my own child couldn't breathe without me being a nervous wreck.

Why? Because I can tell you it can happen in the blink of an eye and I was the child of a police officer/detective and a stay at home mom who wouldn't even let us stay overnight at a sleepover. Yes, some of these guys have been sexually abused. Going after the person who hurt them would be iffy. As in "if" they chose to share this information. "If" they chose to relive the deep wounds they have. I could go on all day with the "If's". However this doesn't give them the right to hurt any child. If they are stunted as say the poor little four year old boy is I posted about in another post I ask "How in the he*l does a 4 year old even know what sex is?" That'd be alot of stunting.

Again, I understand the point and the more we can catch these perverts who effectively ruin lives the sooner the cycle can be broken, but there's no excuse for hurting a child. Especially when they've been hurt themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back