1070 users online (228 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Question Man Arrested After Staying In Restaurant Three Days

An unemployed man was arrested after staying in a restaurant for three days and then not being able to pay for his food. In Japan this is.

This guy entered the eatery on Friday and was arrested on Monday. His bill came to 6,500 yen. However much that is? Okie dokey then. First off what restaurant stays open constantly? I guess like a diner? Secondly wouldn't ya get a little curious how much loot he had and have him pay up front then at some point?

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/national/news...na003000c.html

That's about $60 per the online converter site. LOL That's not too bad for 9 meals!

Man Arrested After Staying In Restaurant Three Days
    :Banane35:

I wonder if the economy or a food crisis is getting really bad in Japan for some people. First the story of the lady living in a man's closet and now this.

The least they could have done is to make him wash dishes. LOL He sounds like a pretty creative homeless person to be able to stick around that long without them calling the police after the first 6 hours. Was he flirting his way into Monday?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I know there is a lot restaurants I'd like to stay in and eat!!!!

(I love food!!!!)
    Joann thank you for showing me all the beautiful things in this world especially yourself!!!