MD - Two Toddlers Shot In A Baby Pool

White Rain

Reaction score
I'm so glad they survived. This makes me SO angry...two little innocent kids...
I also wonder why the link doesn't mention a parent outside with them, or anyone watching them.

BALTIMORE -- Baltimore City police are searching for the culprit in a double shooting in west Baltimore involving two toddlers playing in a baby pool.
Officers were called out to the 2400 block of Winchester Street at about 10 p.m. Monday.
more:
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/16554768/detail.html

What a BIG man, whoever the is. :furious:

bet he showed whoever how to gain 'Respect'. :furious:

report said "stray bullets". does that mean they were not specifically targeted?

isn't it ridiculous that innocent people are injured every day by idiots showing off with their "piece" ? i am pro 2nd amendment, but am sick of kids with guns. having a gun tucked in their pants is a status symbol. recently a 12 year old here was riding a (stolen)bike around town waving his (stolen)pistol, showing off to the kids & scaring the h-e-double hockey-sticks out of everybody with actual cognitive functions..... 12 years old!

Once again, what a shocker! Baltimore, the cesspool of MD.

School is out and our kids are up late, especially when it is hot out. I don't think there's anything wrong with kids in a pool at that time of night, unless they aren't being watched!

School is out and our kids are up late, especially when it is hot out. I don't think there's anything wrong with kids in a pool at that time of night, unless they aren't being watched!

10:00 out in a baby pool is a little late for a 2 and 3 year old, IMO.

It's B-More, that's how they do, Linda.

ghetto!

Back when i did social work in Camden New Jersey...every once in awhile I would take a few Camden teens to Cherry Hill Skating Rink just to get them out of the city for a few hours. Midnight, upon driving them home....people would be barbecuing, drinking and toddlers were outside running around. Freaked me out!

ghetto!

Back when i did social work in Camden New Jersey...every once in awhile I would take a few Camden teens to Cherry Hill Skating Rink just to get them out of the city for a few hours. Midnight, upon driving them home....people would be barbecuing, drinking and toddlers were outside running around. Freaked me out!

Beating the heat.

Presently there's maybe six little kids five houses away from me out in a pool on the sidewalk. People just don't care. They don't worry. Everything is copacetic. You're a good woman going up in there, Linda. BTW, just read in Sunday's paper that the crime jumped way back up including murders over in Camden.

"ghetto" Nice. I don't consider myself "ghetto" yet I've had my children up late at night in the heat of the summer in the pool in the backyard. It's quite fun actually. We have those oil lamp things to light things up, and we listen to the crickets and watch for fireflies until they slowly disappear into the darkness.

Whatever.

"ghetto" Nice. I don't consider myself "ghetto" yet I've had my children up late at night in the heat of the summer in the pool in the backyard. It's quite fun actually. We have those oil lamp things to light things up, and we listen to the crickets and watch for fireflies until they slowly disappear into the darkness.

Whatever.

TM, not sure if Linda will mind me speaking for her comment, but she doesn't mean you. Camden has no crickets. It has drugs, gunfire, prostitution, addicts of every kind you can imagine. It's like the walking dead over in Camden. It's been ranked as one of America's most dangerous cities year after year. It's made the number 1 spot many times.

You live in Camden you've never seen a firefly unless someone got you out of there. You see used syringes, people shooting up on the sidewalk, tricks and prostitutes right in front of kids make "dates". Kids pick up used condoms from some trick who just tossed it.

Only thing lighting up in Camden is Blunts and crack pipes. People are lucky they have a regular lamp let alone an oil lamp. There are no yards and if there is often they are strewn with dead dogs, pigeons people put lighter fluid on for fun, needles and used diapers just thrown in a heap. It's blight and it's poverty and it's a place I don't think any of us would walk our kids down the street in braod daylight let alone have them out in a baby pool at 10:00PM. Many people are held hostage in Camden. It's all about socio economics and drugs and guns and thus the original post.

My neighborhood is slowly getting there. Of course people can't afford aircondition and they go outside. However, when you live with people that are dealing drugs and have large amounts of money at stake and someone gets on someone elses corner it's a good chance you'll have shots fired. That's what she meant by ghetto because it is a ghetto. Here the pools go smack on the pavement. Ghetto is even if you put that pool on the pavement and people have to walk around it trust me it'll stay there and not get emptied or picked up. Perhaps somebody will clean it out and let the kids back in.

We meant the hood, TM. HOnestly.

It's ok, Filly. I probably just took several comments personally when I shouldn't have. No problems. Thanks for caring! :blowkiss:

It's ok, Filly. I probably just took several comments personally when I shouldn't have. No problems. Thanks for caring! :blowkiss:

:blowkiss:You're such a lady, Taxi Mom. Always gracious. I was going to leave one of those friendsie messages for ya messing around and thought "Heck no she may kick my tail". :)Of course I care. It's because it's you.:)

LOL, Filly. :blowkiss: The only tail I kick is my own because I shouldn't take things so personally. LOL

Have they found the "culprit" yet? I haven't heard that word in a while. Hope they catch the jerk soon. :mad:

TM, I'm sure there's a HUGE difference between where you live and where this happened. Baltimore is a total cesspool. Babies shouldn't be out at all much less at 10 at night. The problem is the poverty is so bad that most don't have AC so the only relief is being outside. It's sad but it was preventable. It's a never ending cycle for the most part, drug dealers/users having babies and those babies grow up to be as bad or worse than their parents. And it's ALWAYS someone elses fault.

Whatever.

Being in your backyard is totally different than what I am talking about. If you had seen it, you would understand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back