Identified! FL - Palm Beach Co., WhtFem Skeletal 43UFFL, 16-20, wildlife refuge, Aug ‘93 - Tebble Anita Garrett

ShannieMonkey

Former Member
Reaction score
I searched through this site and couldnt already find where this had been ruled out...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dinwiddie_dail.html

Missing Since: September 24, 1992 from Columbia, South Carolina
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: April 12, 1969
Height and Weight: 5'0, 96 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Light brown hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes. Dinwiddie has pierced ears. She has facial dimples. One finger on each of Dinwiddie's hands is disabled.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A long-sleeved olive green shirt, a bright blue L. L. Bean jacket tied around her waist, jeans and new white running shoes or brown boots.
Medical Conditions: Dinwiddie has severe asthma and requires weekly injections and the use of an inhaler to control the condition.

and this JD from Florida... (The recon. shows this female to be a little on the heavier side but if they are estimating her size at 5 foot and 100 lbs she most def. wouldnt have been!)

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/43uffl.html

It could be. although i think Dail Boxley Dinwiddie had a larger mouth. when not smiling that big beautiful smile would have maybe been larger than the unidentified woman. i think.

Is there anything about Dinwiddie having the back issue doe had?

No... But im wondering if it went undiagnosed. Or she just had bad back pain. I wish I knew what Dinwiddie's deformity of her hands were...

Spazk- I think that is the key. I see no similarities with the recontruction, but if the remains were skeletal, that could explain why. The height and weight are pretty consistent. I would call it in. It can't hurt. So far, Dail has not been found and it is certainly possible that she could have been taken to Florida.

Salem

Thanks Salem! Height, Weight and Time frame certainly fit... IDK. How do I contact whomever I need to relay this information?

(SOrry if I am being bothersome! hehe)

Oh Shannie - no bother at all! I really appreciate all the work you guys do. Post on Dail's thread and you will receive some help, or you can send Christine2448 a pm. I think we have some posters that have been on Dail's case from the very beginning.

Just FYI - some family members may also post on Dail's thread, I'm not sure.

Hope that helps,

Salem

PS - sorry to take so long getting back to you!

Was this possible match turned in and has there been any word?

Thanks

Lurline Bergeron?

Age (15) is within one year
Race (Caucasian) matches
Height: DoeNetwork lists the UID's height as 5'1, which would be 4 inches off from Lurline's 5'5. But, the UID's height estimate on NamUs is 5'5.
Hair color (brown) matches
Timing is consistent; Lurline disappeared 2 years and 1 month before the UID was discovered, and the postmortem interval is 1 - 2 years.
Lurline disappeared from West Palm Beach, same city as the UID.
I think she also resembles the reconstruction slightly. The nose in particular.

Current list of rule outs via NamUs: Wilda Mae Benoit 1978 Louisiana, Lurline Bergeron 1976 Florida, and Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida. No mention of Dail Dinwiddie.

Current list of rule outs via NamUs: Wilda Mae Benoit 1978 Louisiana, Lurline Bergeron 1976 Florida, and Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida. No mention of Dail Dinwiddie.

Dail would have been a rule out on DNA so won't be listed.

Here's the sketch of the UID from Namus
UIFV082893_PBCO_UP.jpg

Amy Lovely looks like a good possibility to me. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22772/37
There's no mention of her having back troubles like the UID has but the rest of it fits:
Amy last seen Nov 1992 at a shelter in Fort Lauderdale - just a couple of hours from West Palm Beach where the UID was found just under a year later.
Height of both women is within range - estimated 65 for UID, 67 for Amy
Amy was 20 when she was last known alive so the age fits the UID
Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 2.54.16 PM.png

*I have submitted this to Namus as a possible match.

Dail would have been a rule out on DNA so won't be listed.

Here's the sketch of the UID from Namus
View attachment 122923

Amy Lovely looks like a good possibility to me. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22772/37
There's no mention of her having back troubles like the UID has but the rest of it fits:
Amy last seen Nov 1992 at a shelter in Fort Lauderdale - just a couple of hours from West Palm Beach where the UID was found just under a year later.
Height of both women is within range - estimated 65 for UID, 67 for Amy
Amy was 20 when she was last known alive so the age fits the UID
View attachment 122928

*I have submitted this to Namus as a possible match.

I think Amy looks like a good potential candidate too. Best of luck to you, Sunnynz.

Jennifer Rae Perry http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/perry_jennifer.html has been missing from Marathon, Florida since 30 March 1993. She had a history of running away and is believed to have done so again on the day of her disappearance as she had fought with her mother. At the time she was 13 years old, 5'5" tall and 110 pounds, and had black hair and dark blue eyes. No mention of a back issue.

West Palm Beach Jane Doe has been unidentified for 25 years today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back