1093 users online (216 members and 877 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 387
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,384

    WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #14

    Please continue discussions here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343

    King County Superior Court Clerk's Office

    I'm open to the idea. What exactly would I be looking for there? Anyone know where this place is?
    I just called the King County Superior Court Clerk's Office to verify the location and that this file IS available as a public document.

    To view the file (Case #08-3-03946-7), go to
    516 - 3rd Avenue
    Seattle, WA 98104

    How to Get There
    The King County Courthouse is located between 3rd and 4th Avenues and Jefferson and James streets in the Pioneer Square District of downtown Seattle. Entrances to the courthouse are on 3rd and 4th Avenues. Courthouse area map (external link)
    • Taking the bus: Visitors to the courthouse are encouraged to use the metro bus system to avoid traffic congestion and parking difficulties. Many routes to downtown Seattle stop at or near the courthouse. Bus route information
    • Driving directions (external link)
    • Parking: Several parking lots are available on Fourth and Fifth Avenues, South of the courthouse. Discounts are given for all day parking and lots often fill early in the morning. There is no parking at or immediately adjacent to the courthouse.
    Business Hours are 8:30-4:15, Monday through Friday

    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Seattleguy for considering this - I wish I were closer to do this myself



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,384
    Websleuths.com is a discussion board. There is a big difference in getting a public record to share, calling in tips to LE, working w/media and joining a church to try and date family member of missing. Come on people!

    We are NOT about stalking, following, harrassing, families/victims/suspects, etc. If this subject is brought up again the author of the post AND anyone who replies to such comments could be looking at a PERMANENT ban. This is not acceptable.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    5,605
    Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    Websleuths.com is a discussion board. There is a big difference in getting a public record to share, calling in tips to LE, working w/media and joining a church to try and date family member of missing. Come on people!

    We are NOT about stalking, following, harrassing, families/victims/suspects, etc. If this subject is brought up again the author of the post AND anyone who replies to such comments could be looking at a PERMANENT ban. This is not acceptable.
    Thank you Christine.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    Websleuths.com is a discussion board. There is a big difference in getting a public record to share, calling in tips to LE, working w/media and joining a church to try and date family member of missing. Come on people!

    We are NOT about stalking, following, harrassing, families/victims/suspects, etc. If this subject is brought up again the author of the post AND anyone who replies to such comments could be looking at a PERMANENT ban. This is not acceptable.
    Thank you so much. I agree 110%.

  6. #6
    Thank you Christine. This is really getting scary. Who's to say that the invasion of privacy won't make YOU suspect. Seriously. It's creepy.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post


    I just called the King County Superior Court Clerk's Office to verify the location and that this file IS available as a public document.

    To view the file (Case #08-3-03946-7), go to
    516 - 3rd Avenue
    Seattle, WA 98104

    How to Get There
    The King County Courthouse is located between 3rd and 4th Avenues and Jefferson and James streets in the Pioneer Square District of downtown Seattle. Entrances to the courthouse are on 3rd and 4th Avenues. Courthouse area map (external link)
    • Taking the bus: Visitors to the courthouse are encouraged to use the metro bus system to avoid traffic congestion and parking difficulties. Many routes to downtown Seattle stop at or near the courthouse. Bus route information
    • Driving directions (external link)
    • Parking: Several parking lots are available on Fourth and Fifth Avenues, South of the courthouse. Discounts are given for all day parking and lots often fill early in the morning. There is no parking at or immediately adjacent to the courthouse.

    Business Hours are 8:30-4:15, Monday through Friday

    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Seattleguy for considering this - I wish I were closer to do this myself


    I still don't understand what you expect to find here. At a guess I would think that parenting plan will ask for Christine to have full custody, he will get no visitation and a child support amount will be entered. At least that is what mine would show if I was her with all the information we have found. That being said what will that prove other then we can access public records out of nosiness? Unless it is signed by Nicholas it wouldn't prove or show anything and even if it is signed by him I'm betting few will believe it is his signature.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by SoManyQuestions View Post
    I still don't understand what you expect to find here. At a guess I would think that parenting plan will ask for Christine to have full custody, he will get no visitation and a child support amount will be entered. At least that is what mine would show if I was her with all the information we have found. That being said what will that prove other then we can access public records out of nosiness? Unless it is signed by Nicholas it wouldn't prove or show anything and even if it is signed by him I'm betting few will believe it is his signature.
    A parenting plan is completely separate from an order of child support. The only way that the two may relate is IF the non-custodial parent is granted a deduction from support for traveling expenses associated with parenting time, or has a certain number of overnight visits per year, etc. -

    If the order was signed by Nicholas (or someone "forging his signature" LOL), this would be a JOINDER - a joinder has not been filed. Further, there would be no need for an order granting notice by publication.

    You believe this is being nosey, understandable. I believe that it's going to take being "nosey" to find Nicholas - and that's why I am here. To help find Nicholas.

    Remember, this is a public document for a reason.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,384
    Forgive me, I missed it...it is the divorce filings you are discussing? If so...wouldn't it give 'reason' or 'cause' for filing? That could possibly give us info we don't have on what has happened to him, or what CF thinks happened to him, IMO...yes?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    It has been said that Christine moved from their home not only because she could not afford to remain there, but that she needed/wanted a safe place for she and her children (paraphrasing) - if it was/is Nicholas that she is afraid of, why has she not petitioned for a no-contact order or an order of protection?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    Forgive me, I missed it...it is the divorce filings you are discussing? If so...wouldn't it give 'reason' or 'cause' for filing? That could possibly give us info we don't have on what has happened to him, or what CF thinks happened to him, IMO...yes?
    Yes, it is the dissolution file that we are discussing. In Washington State, a person does not have to give a reason (no fault) for seeking a dissolution. I think, however, that her proposed parenting plan will confirm her beliefs as to whether or not Nic is alive, if not more.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In the State of Denial
    Posts
    5,303
    I agree...this is getting spooky...after saying that...anyone can go to Zabasearch and obtain any/and all court/bankruptcy, divorce documents for a one time fee of lke $2.95 I think. Personally, I would not do it, but that's just me

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    I agree...this is getting spooky...after saying that...anyone can go to Zabasearch and obtain any/and all court/bankruptcy, divorce documents for a one time fee of lke $2.95 I think. Personally, I would not do it, but that's just me
    Landlight.com also has many Washington State public records available for review/download.

    Spooky? If anything was/is spooky, it's the research that's been done on AFF and the contact that's been made with members there - not that I disagree with that, whatsoever - LE isn't going to put the sweat in to finding Nicholas - why shouldn't WE?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotheonlyone View Post
    Yes, it is the dissolution file that we are discussing. In Washington State, a person does not have to give a reason (no fault) for seeking a dissolution. I think, however, that her proposed parenting plan will confirm her beliefs as to whether or not Nic is alive, if not more.
    You are right no reason is give. LOL I've even known people who were upset because they wanted the reason give but aren't allowed.

    As to the parenting plan I really don't see how it will "confirm" anything. It will either show dates set up for him to see the kids or it won't. Either way I don't see this "confirming" anything. At this point I don't see her filing to allow him to make any of the decision about the kids even if she thinks he is alive. He really hasn't shown good judgment up to this point if he is alive.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by SoManyQuestions View Post
    You are right no reason is give. LOL I've even known people who were upset because they wanted the reason give but aren't allowed.

    As to the parenting plan I really don't see how it will "confirm" anything. It will either show dates set up for him to see the kids or it won't. Either way I don't see this "confirming" anything. At this point I don't see her filing to allow him to make any of the decision about the kids even if she thinks he is alive. He really hasn't shown good judgment up to this point if he is alive.
    And this is why I said it would confirm "for me," - whether or not she is proposing a continued relationship between her husband and his children should he ever be located, tells me alot.

    "He really hasn't shown good judgement up to this point if he is alive," is not a fair statement. Nicholas could very well be alive; and may NOT have disappeared at his own will.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #13
    By christine2448 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 372
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:50 PM
  2. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #11
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 421
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 02:45 AM
  3. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #10
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 02:40 PM
  4. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #7
    By christine2448 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 423
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 05:14 PM
  5. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #6
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 626
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 10:54 PM