Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #4

We still are not certain if she went out the door or the window. Nobody saw how she got out of the car. I do not believe anything Lindsey or Alonzo has to say. Also I wasn't trying to determine if she fell or jumped from the car I wondered if they searched the side of the road to see if they threw her purse out. She had to have one sooooo where did it go to??

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    We still are not certain if she went out the door or the window. Nobody saw how she got out of the car. I do not believe anything Lindsey or Alonzo has to say.
    It was one of the truckers who witnessed it that said he saw her "come straight out the passengers side window and land on the pavement rolling continously".

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Since we are thinking MJD most likely came from the Milwaukee area, did we ever find any youth services for teens in the sex trades in that area? Have any letters gone out?

tia.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Hey gang-I agree that MJD was not your typical street kid-I am not 100% familiar with the lifestyle but wearing real gold and diamonds, plus high-end shoes if the white ones were hers...and, her outfit matched, if I am making any sense.

Although they found weed in the car, I do not recall reading that they found burned roaches-my theory is that between the mile marker when Jane Doe jumped and the mile marker Alonzo and LDJ were stopped at, things were thrown out of the car.

I think LDJ knows who Jane doe is because they worked the same corner during the day...she must have at least known her street name. I think LE has a good handle on who her pimp was and his location now and then; the pimp brought up with the case is still in the business from the records I have been reading. I think Alonzo and LDJ might have been trying to take or recruit MJD to increase Alonzo's revenues or so he could compete a little bit more...who knows.

But I can say this-things look much different for LDJ knowing that Jane Doe was sitting on her lap at the time of the exit...it is not hard to envision a not so kindly push...take a moment to think about the leverage Jane Doe had to get in order to "fly" out of the window as the witnesses have stated...not a dive, but with momentum according to descriptions. Then she rolled over and over....all the while managing to do a good job protecting her face in my opinion.

In any case, I am with Cubby-and we now have a lot more information that will help ID her, which is the goal. LE can sort out the who, what, where, how and why...we just want to help do what is right by her.
    Believe - I have to agree with you on all you said, but what stood out to me was if she went out the window she had to have some kind of leverage to push herself (with her legs) out the window. Now, knowing that she was sitting on LDJ's lap, gives a whole new picture (to me anyway). She had to at least have her foot on the seat to push herself out the window; maybe LDJ did give her that needed nudge to push her out (IMO). I think it is doubtful that she was hanging out the window and just fell. My hinky-meter is going off here. I think LDJ knows a lot more than she is willing to say - for whatever reason - maybe one day she will feel the need to do the right thing and step up and tell all that she knows.

This case is such a sad one to me - she is someone's baby. She was well taken care of as far as her jewelry and eyebrows tell. I can't understand how she hasn't been ID'd after all these years. Poor girl - my prayers and thanks to all of you that are working hard on this case in hopes to finally give MJD an identity. I read here almost daily hoping she's been ID'd. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

Originally Posted by believe09
    Hey gang-I agree that MJD was not your typical street kid-I am not 100% familiar with the lifestyle but wearing real gold and diamonds, plus high-end shoes if the white ones were hers...and, her outfit matched, if I am making any sense.

Although they found weed in the car, I do not recall reading that they found burned roaches-my theory is that between the mile marker when Jane Doe jumped and the mile marker Alonzo and LDJ were stopped at, things were thrown out of the car.

I think LDJ knows who Jane doe is because they worked the same corner during the day...she must have at least known her street name. I think LE has a good handle on who her pimp was and his location now and then; the pimp brought up with the case is still in the business from the records I have been reading. I think Alonzo and LDJ might have been trying to take or recruit MJD to increase Alonzo's revenues or so he could compete a little bit more...who knows.

But I can say this-things look much different for LDJ knowing that Jane Doe was sitting on her lap at the time of the exit...it is not hard to envision a not so kindly push...take a moment to think about the leverage Jane Doe had to get in order to "fly" out of the window as the witnesses have stated...not a dive, but with momentum according to descriptions. Then she rolled over and over....all the while managing to do a good job protecting her face in my opinion.

In any case, I am with Cubby-and we now have a lot more information that will help ID her, which is the goal. LE can sort out the who, what, where, how and why...we just want to help do what is right by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree0372 View Post
    Believe - I have to agree with you on all you said, but what stood out to me was if she went out the window she had to have some kind of leverage to push herself (with her legs) out the window. Now, knowing that she was sitting on LDJ's lap, gives a whole new picture (to me anyway). She had to at least have her foot on the seat to push herself out the window; maybe LDJ did give her that needed nudge to push her out (IMO). I think it is doubtful that she was hanging out the window and just fell. My hinky-meter is going off here. I think LDJ knows a lot more than she is willing to say - for whatever reason - maybe one day she will feel the need to do the right thing and step up and tell all that she knows.

This case is such a sad one to me - she is someone's baby. She was well taken care of as far as her jewelry and eyebrows tell. I can't understand how she hasn't been ID'd after all these years. Poor girl - my prayers and thanks to all of you that are working hard on this case in hopes to finally give MJD an identity. I read here almost daily hoping she's been ID'd. I wish there was something I could do to help.

I agree.Though, not knowing LDJ's size or stregth, it's easy to visualize the possibility of Alonzo trying to drive with his left hand, push MJD with his right and if she were struggling that could easily explain his lack of control driving. It's also struck me as odd that she would be seated between Alonzo and LDJ, especially if LDJ was Alonzo's girl. I can't help but wonder if they had MJD sitting between them so it would make it more difficult for her to escape. I'd also bet money there is some kind of relationship between Alonzo and MJD's alleged pimp. Something was up there between the two.

Considering there were exits between were MJD "jumped" and where Alonzo pulled over I too imagine they had plenty of time to toss things out of the car.
    It's sad. MJD exited the car so close to the next exit. It doesn't sound like Alonzo was planning on pulling over at all..... I'm not exactly sure about the area, but I think if he were going to pull over he would have already started slowing down for the exit.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

After reading over the last couple posts, I didn't think about the fact that LDJ may have known MJD from the streets. Maybe she did nudge/push her. I just think that if we can get to some people in that area from that time frame, we can get some more details to help. I personally think that finding other prostitutes from that time and area may help ID our MJD.

Ok, I found LDJ on the AZ court system records. DOB 7/30/80. It appears she has a FTA warrant there so maybe this is why she won't talk? Also, what is Alonzo's last name? I keep searching through the old threads and just thought I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Since we are thinking MJD most likely came from the Milwaukee area, did we ever find any youth services for teens in the sex trades in that area? Have any letters gone out?

tia.
    I sent an email to Dane County Sherriff regarding the potential Doris affiliation. As soon as I get a response, I'll post it! :-)

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Awesome work these last weeks-Oh my land!!! You all look for me if I disappear, ok?

I'm really starting to believe she could be Coral Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
    I'm really starting to believe she could be Coral Hall.

I think other girls were compared that didnt fit her description to the T either......and The only thing with Coral I think is her height.. I know things might be off.... but its worth a shot I think..... Cant hurt right ?

I don't know exactly how tall my teenagers are. If I had to say I'd be like "he's about this tall... so maybe 5'3"?". Know what I mean?

5" is a big difference but all it takes is each side to be off 1.5" and now it's only a 2" difference. Which seems possible at 14 in a 3 month span.

I think it could be possible.. I know I dont know my kids exact heights either and they're still young .. ones shorter than the cabinets and one is taller lol...

did we ever have the birthday for the alonzo guy?? I might of missed it

this might be a really really weird idea.. I dont know.. but it was a thought... a long time ago I was going through the different sections of craigslist... the missed connections and those types of sections.. well there were these one postings, kinda like prostitutes through craigslist type thing.. ... I dont know if these are just hoax to get you to come out and get beat up or real prostitutes....but if they're 'old' ones but use the puter these days......maybe they'd reconize the unidentified girl?

Did anyone else catch the bungee cord reference...I wonder if they were trying to bind MJD and that is what caused her to jump out of the window. I just thought that it was odd that a bungee cord was listed as being found by her.

MM ~

I read that too!!! I was wondering what that was for.. the only thing I could think of is to help tie down belongings .. or her ...

Quote Originally Posted by missmuffit View Post
    Did anyone else catch the bungee cord reference...I wonder if they were trying to bind MJD and that is what caused her to jump out of the window. I just thought that it was odd that a bungee cord was listed as being found by her.

MM ~
    Ok, I can't find the bungee cord reference anywhere...where was it mentioned?

Poice Report

Quote Originally Posted by Auburnmommyof2 View Post
    Ok, I can't find the bungee cord reference anywhere...where was it mentioned?
    It was located in part 1 of the police report. It had its own thread last night however when I went back to look up something the thread was missing. Anyway, the cord was listed in one of the evidence sections of what was found with MJD when she was found on the side of the road. If this is not correct can someone jump in....thx

MM ~

My scenario: MJD is dressed in a white blouse and black skirt. Those clothes made me think that she may have been working in a restaurant (Dennyís, Bobís Big BoyÖ) At 2:00 pm in the afternoon (maybe between a split shift), she goes to score some weed; finds Alonzo. He scores for her, they pickup Lindsey, and go for a joyride to smoke. Maybe the weed was treated. MJD is sitting in the center-front and starts to retch. She scrambles over Lindsey towards the window. She starts to vomit. Lindsey has this strange girl in heels and a skirt crawling over her and puking; Lindsey is pushing MJD toward the open window in an effort to keep the vomit off of her. MJD loses her balance.

Trish

Quote Originally Posted by missmuffit View Post
    It was located in part 1 of the police report. It had its own thread last night however when I went back to look up something the thread was missing. Anyway, the cord was listed in one of the evidence sections of what was found with MJD when she was found on the side of the road. If this is not correct can someone jump in....thx

MM ~
    Oh ok, ty. So the police report was on last night? and I missed it? Is is supposed to be up again?

Quote Originally Posted by kaylenbabysims View Post
    I think it could be possible.. I know I dont know my kids exact heights either and they're still young .. ones shorter than the cabinets and one is taller lol...

did we ever have the birthday for the alonzo guy?? I might of missed it
    4/28/1970

Not sure ......

Quote Originally Posted by Auburnmommyof2 View Post
    Oh ok, ty. So the police report was on last night? and I missed it? Is is supposed to be up again?
    Not sure why it was taken down.....I just know that I was frustrated when trying to read it cause for some reason my usual browser would not pull up the pdf. and I had to reboot my puter 3 times in a row...lol

MM ~

Quote Originally Posted by fmw63 View Post
    It was one of the truckers who witnessed it that said he saw her "come straight out the passengers side window and land on the pavement rolling continously".
    The truck driver didn't state whether she came out the door or window.

I SPOKE TO THE TWO WITNESSES. THE DRIVER OF THE TRUCK STATED THAT AS HE GOT INTO THE LEFT LANE TO PASS, THE VEHICLE CAME OVER INTO THE LEFT LANE, MAKING HIM HIT HIS BREAKS. THE VEHICLE WENT BACK INTO THE RIGHT
    LANE, SO HE TOLD HIS PARTNER TO WRITE DOWN THE NUMBER OF THE CAR'S LICENSE PLATE BECAUSE THE PERSON IN THE CAR ACTED AS IF HE WAS DRUNK.THE TRUCK DRIVER SAID THAT AS HE WAS PASSING, HIS PARTNER WAS LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND SAW THE WOMAN'S HAND AND BODY COME OUT OF THE PASSENGER'S FRONT SIDE OF THE CAR AND THE CAR KEPT GOING. HE SAID THAT THERE WERE THREE PEOPLE SITTING IN THE FRONT SEAT OF THE CAR. HE DID NOT KNOW IN WHAT SEAT POSITION SHE WAS IN, IF SHE WAS AT THE DOOR OR IN THE MIDDLE.

A bungee cord would have been pretty hard to use to tie her down. They are too bulky. Alonzo must of had it for another reason. If the intent was to use it on MJD then this would have been premeditated which I doubt was the case. IMO

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast