1211 users online (234 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tommy Lee and Pam again!

Geeze why dont these two just stay together for crying out loud! They are so back and forth. I hope it works this time. http://news.aol.com/entertainment/te...248x1200163518

they deserve each other.

who cares?

I just thought it was intersting enough to post.

Wink

I really think Tommy Lee is HOT!! Smokin' HOT!!

I have read some information on his background....he has a really interesting heritage...I can't exactly remember, but I think one of his parents is Greek (?).

I don't usually go for the bad boys, but he is something else!

On the other hand, I can't stand Pamela Anderson. I think she's SOOOO overrated.

But, I guess for the sake of their sons, they keep trying. As someone going through a divorce, and with 2 sons also, I think it is probably only confusing those kids

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Justice View Post
    I really think Tommy Lee is HOT!! Smokin' HOT!!

I have read some information on his background....he has a really interesting heritage...I can't exactly remember, but I think one of his parents is Greek (?).

I don't usually go for the bad boys, but he is something else!

On the other hand, I can't stand Pamela Anderson. I think she's SOOOO overrated.

But, I guess for the sake of their sons, they keep trying. As someone going through a divorce, and with 2 sons also, I think it is probably only confusing those kids
    I agree, I think there are some others here that feel the same way. We had a thread about them going awhile ago. I too think pam in overated, she is so hard looking.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    who cares?

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Geeze why dont these two just stay together for crying out loud! They are so back and forth. I hope it works this time. http://news.aol.com/entertainment/te...248x1200163518
    What this news fails to say is that they are doing a reality TV show (I read it somewhere last week) - about raising their sons together and thought it would be nice to actually live together while filming the show. Who knows, it may lead to them staying together.

These two are so skanky. They need to be together, best they keep the contamination between the two of them and not inflict it upon others.

Quote Originally Posted by indallas2 View Post
    What this news fails to say is that they are doing a reality TV show (I read it somewhere last week) - about raising their sons together and thought it would be nice to actually live together while filming the show. Who knows, it may lead to them staying together.
    Oh really, well I could believe that.

Tommy says the kids are so happy now. I feel for those poor kids when those two split up again and I do believe they will. Sounds more like a business relationship than love. Kinda like political wives and husbands.

I think it comes down to being good in bed together. I hope for the sake of their boys, they can find more in common than just sex. JMO

They need to either stay together or split for good. This constant getting together-splitting up can NOT be good for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    They need to either stay together or split for good. This constant getting together-splitting up can NOT be good for the kids.
    That is true.

I hope they stay together, for the kids. I have to admit to being happy for them. I also watched parts of that honeymoon tape.. hehe. Only4Justice, I thought TommyLee was pretty hot too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast