Woman locked in filthy bedroom for 18 years for having baby out of wedlock

I read about this earlier, it is absolutely disgusting, the photos of where she was locked up are deplorable, the poor woman is in a mental institution, anything would be better than where her own family had her locked up, I must be so naive as I truly cannot understand how humans can treat other humans like this.:mad::furious:

You have to wonder just how many others are being held captive, the world has become insane! The sister was a teacher. Bless the person who phoned in the tip.

VB

You have to wonder just how many others are being held captive, the world has become insane! The sister was a teacher. Bless the person who phoned in the tip.

VB
Isn't that the truth!?!?! Sad indeed. :(

My thoughts are with Maria Monaco with hope she will now have a wonderful life, as far as is possible.

how many more are locked away from the world? :(

They ought to check the boy's dna against male family members who are old enough to be the father. The family could have already put Maria into a hospital. Maybe there is some reason they didn't want people to know who the father is .

A woman kept prisoner by her family for 18 years for having a baby out of wedlock was last night dramatically freed by Italian police.

Why did they think they should play God?
What a sick, sad story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back