766 users online (174 members and 592 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    Michael Vick's Little Brother Arrested

    Former Virginia Tech Quarterback, Marcus Vick was arrested on a DUI and eluding police.

    A police officer spotted Vick having an altercation in a vehicle with a woman. The officer asked Vick for his license and he sped away. He was soon caught and was arrested s was the woman from Florida who was in the car with him. Her charge being intoxicated in public.

    Marcus was let go by the Miami Dolphins in 2007. It's sad that these guys can't follow the law. Two talented brothers.



    http://www.wjbf.com/midatlantic/jbf/...6-14-0012.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,160
    Ohhhh SHOCKER!

    Not.

    If you put both brothers' heads together you still wouldn't have a full brain.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,766
    Their both from my city.
    Word around here is that they both were ****s before they became famous. Sadly they've returned to their roots.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMom View Post

    If you put both brothers' heads together you still wouldn't have a full brain.
    LOL But they are college educated, FLMom.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMom View Post
    Ohhhh SHOCKER!

    Not.

    If you put both brothers' heads together you still wouldn't have a full brain.
    bahaaaaaa

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Their both from my city.
    Word around here is that they both were ****s before they became famous. Sadly they've returned to their roots.
    Not surprising... at all.



Similar Threads

  1. Michael Vick and his criminal charges.
    By calus_3 in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:05 PM