1027 users online (202 members and 825 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,521

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    27,889
    Oh how sad! Carbon Monoxide poisoning... it is a terrible thing, can happen to anyone... make sure you have a detector.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,521
    I've known someone who had a new detector, highly rated and it did not work. Their garage was below their bedroom and the automatic car starter went off. They got out alive but make sure it works. Get the local gas company to test it or something.

    PS: Yes, I forgot to write that it was very sad. I'm glad his parents were very proud of AL



Similar Threads

  1. TX - Jonathan Singer, 10, found dead in box in parents' SUV, April 2011
    By MorenoI in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2015, 05:17 PM
  2. GA - Girls Found Living With Dead Dogs; Parents Charged
    By Lovejac in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 10:35 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:45 AM
  4. GA - Jayden Malone, 9 mos, found dead, parents unconscious, 25 Aug 2011
    By LaWanda in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 09:05 PM