1113 users online (224 members and 889 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man discovers 12 immigrants living in attic

Man in Britain while moving into his house discovers 12 illegal immigrants living in his attic. He opened the attic door and peeked his head in and there they were, sitting on mattresses eating sandwhiches. He closed the door, called police. 20 minutes later the cops arrive. Immigrants are gone. Took their mattresses with them too. Seems like the neighbors would get suspicious seeing a dozen people walking down the street toting mattresses???

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2030505/posts

Stupid they left — they could have got themselves arrested and got free legal services ending up claiming welfare payments, free healthcare, free education and housing, the way the government is in Britain these days.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    Seems like the neighbors would get suspicious seeing a dozen people walking down the street toting mattresses???
    Honestly, no. On the corner house on my block a woman "rented" out a basement to "people". What she didn't tell anyone was she rented to illegal immigrants. By all accounts there supposedly were three people living in the supposedly refinished basement.

Something is up with the mattresses though because come trash day and I am not exaggerating there'd be at least two mattresses in the trash coming out of there and it went on for about three weeks. Finally the next door neighbors called L&I and there were at least ten people they found living in there. It was a fire trap. Sure enough they hauled four mattresses out.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
    Man in Britain while moving into his house discovers 12 illegal immigrants living in his attic. He opened the attic door and peeked his head in and there they were, sitting on mattresses eating sandwhiches. He closed the door, called police. 20 minutes later the cops arrive. Immigrants are gone. Took their mattresses with them too. Seems like the neighbors would get suspicious seeing a dozen people walking down the street toting mattresses???

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2030505/posts
    I wonder what the reaction of the police was when they got there? "Yes sir I'm sure there were 12 immigrants in your attic. Definitely. Rii-iight" Is it possible he was mentally ill? I say this because I know of a person whose grandmother had some form of dementia and would regularly call the police to report that there were men sitting on her kitchen stove who wouldn't leave and the police would visit her about three times a week.