604 users online (81 members and 523 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Registered Sex Offender Lied On Travel Log

Thomas Conti is only 23 years old, but this Florida resident has a rap sheet dating back 8 years and it all has to do with sexual offenses against children. At one time Conti held the title of youngest sexual predator in Palm Beach County.

So, he gets out of prison in May, and on the 29th of May he's peeping up under a stall in a Publix bathroom at an 11 year old boy. Oh that's not a crime, but Conti never wrote down on his travel log he'd been at Publix. Are ya freakinkiddin me? This dude has fled before and all the ay to Ohio. He continually breaks conditions of his parole and he's peeping on little kids still?

LE came with handcuffs and had Conti in their clutches and he broke free and escaped. Yes, yes he did. He's now turned himself in, but here we go again. Free to hurt kids. His original sentence when he was 17 years old was for continually having sex with a 10 year old when he was 15. Now, how must this poor now 18 year old feel knowing the person who sexually abused him was running around free? Guess that don't matter.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/predator_4...exual_run.html

This sexual deviant should have long been taken off of the streets...

I think someone needs to have a "come to Jesus meetin'" with the judge who keeps letting this POS out on probation.

That pervert needs to go with God!!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Thomas Conti is only 23 years old, but this Florida resident has a rap sheet dating back 8 years and it all has to do with sexual offenses against children. At one time Conti held the title of youngest sexual predator in Palm Beach County.

So, he gets out of prison in May, and on the 29th of May he's peeping up under a stall in a Publix bathroom at an 11 year old boy. Oh that's not a crime, but Conti never wrote down on his travel log he'd been at Publix. Are ya freakinkiddin me? This dude has fled before and all the ay to Ohio. He continually breaks conditions of his parole and he's peeping on little kids still?

LE came with handcuffs and had Conti in their clutches and he broke free and escaped. Yes, yes he did. He's now turned himself in, but here we go again. Free to hurt kids. His original sentence when he was 17 years old was for continually having sex with a 10 year old when he was 15. Now, how must this poor now 18 year old feel knowing the person who sexually abused him was running around free? Guess that don't matter.

http://www.cbs12.com/news/predator_4...exual_run.html
    Does that mean someone else holds the record now?? I must say do they really think he is going to write down where he is when he is being a deviant?? Come on people.

Cool I Want My Mommy

When police showed up with handcuffs to lock Conti up he spun around and screamed "I want my mommy" and took off into traffic.

This guy is a real piece of work. While he was being sought he was also considered a missing endangered adult because someone called authorities and said they kidnapped this freak and wanted $200.00 ransom. Oh, O.K.Weirdo.

Last time he got away he made it to Ohio. There's a new photo of him and more at link.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localne...3predator.html