SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Thread 1: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65845
Thread 2: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66012
Thread 3: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66072

POI:

POI1.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366464,00.html

Nancy Grace is covering it right now. according to the police they do believe that there were two shooters! Skyler's grandmother is on,she says the police are trying hard to find the killers. As of now they have no suspects and no idea why this happened. The police believe that the suspects are local,
I thought NG weekend was only a recap of the week's stories and not live. Am I mistaken? This was done before they had a POI and the descriptions of the vehicle etc.

Wasn't there conflicting reports as to which end of the truck was toward the ditch? Couldn't the front of the truck have had a non-official tag on referring to the state of OK in some way?
First, Welcome to WS, Westbender! We only have plates on the back of a vehicle here. If they saw an Oklahoma license plate, it would mean the truck had to be in the road with the back facing the witnesses instead of the crime scene.

I thought NG weekend was only a recap of the week's stories and not live. Am I mistaken? This was done before they had a POI and the descriptions of the vehicle etc.

So this one tonight did not show the composite drawing?

imoo

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me jumping in the discussion. I'm not new to WS, rather new to posting. I pop in here from time to time to read up on certain cases. I've been following these threads for the past few days now.

I do think this is a recap on Nancy Grace, because she has just mentioned the reward being increased to $25,000, which is outdated.

As for the POI, why would he be "blocking" the road as the witnesses have stated? Could he have been serving as a lookout for something going on up the road and/or in the woods which the girls had stumbled on?

Also, I think you are correct in assuming one of Taylor's brothers or sisters is a biological parent. Peter and Vicky Placker look rather young to have a 13 year old granddaughter which leads me to believe that one of their children had Taylor at a very young age and therefore they adopted her as their own daughter. I've seen this scenario several times before, and the bio parent doesn't think of the child as their own, but rather their sibling.

Nancy Grace is a rerun. Sorry. When you don't see her phone number listed on the right lower corner...it is a rerun. I already saw the piece with Mark Klaas discussing raising the rewards in increments.

I have to agree w/ what JBean said in a previous post.

I have seen reports that refer to the grandparents as the bio grandparents. If that is accurate, we know it is the child of one of the kids.
My suspicion is that perhaps she is the product of 2 step siblings
One Placker one Paschal and it is just not a topic open for discussion in their eyes. I would think in their opinion, it is no one's business and she has been raised by the grandparents.
JMHO of course!

Welcome to posting, January! Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts! :)

He could have been a lookout. He also could have been using the truck to shield himself from the crossroad while shooting the girls, too. I theorize that he had already shot the girls and was getting into his truck to leave. He was obviously shaken by being seen as they said he acted "suspiciously".

I thought this is what Skyla's grandmother said that he told her daughter when he rushed to hold her back when she came up the road toward the crime scene?

What did Skyla's mom say he said?

I would think it would be hard to process all of that information and remember verbatim. I would be in such shock that I am not even sure I could hear people even around me talking.

imoo

Right.
Skyla's grandmother mentioned that Taylor's grandfather said, 'They killed the girls', to Skyla's mom. People seem to think this is an odd choice of words.
I said that we have no idea if that is exactly what Taylor's dad (grandfather) said to Skyla's mom, because Skyla's mom could have been paraphrasing when retelling the story, or it's possible she incorrectly heard him.
I don't want to over analyzing the wording supposedly used by Taylor's dad (grandfather) when we really don't know exactly what he said.

Seriously Searching, How far do you live form where these murders happened?

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me jumping in the discussion. I'm not new to WS, rather new to posting. I pop in here from time to time to read up on certain cases. I've been following these threads for the past few days now.

I do think this is a recap on Nancy Grace, because she has just mentioned the reward being increased to $25,000, which is outdated.

As for the POI, why would he be "blocking" the road as the witnesses have stated? Could he have been serving as a lookout for something going on up the road and/or in the woods which the girls had stumbled on?

Also, I think you are correct in assuming one of Taylor's brothers or sisters is a biological parent. Peter and Vicky Placker look rather young to have a 13 year old granddaughter which leads me to believe that one of their children had Taylor at a very young age and therefore they adopted her as their own daughter. I've seen this scenario several times before, and the bio parent doesn't think of the child as their own, but rather their sibling.

Welcome January!

Here is my take on it and nothing more.

I think this witness was heading in the same direction as the POI. He was not actually blocking the road but he was "sort of or kinda" blocking this witnesses path. I think he was far enough out in the road maybe half the width of his truck and that made the witness have to swing out around him and make sure there was no oncoming traffic before they did.

Of course until this case is solved we really wont know if there was one or two involved. Since no one has come forward saying that they saw another stranger that day then IMOO this guy is IT.

I think he was up ahead of them closer to Taylor's home and was laying in wait for them to approach.

I agree. I think the bio parents of Taylor is a non issue.

JMO tho.

Nancy Grace is a rerun. Sorry. When you don't see her phone number listed on the right lower corner...it is a rerun. I already saw the piece with Mark Klaas discussing raising the rewards in increments.

Yup, it's a repeat.

In this link Brown states....

Brown called the man a "witness" and a "possible person of interest," and said someone saw him standing in front of a white Ford or Chevy single-cab pickup truck on County Line Road around the time of the girls' death.

"He was stopped on the road actually kind of blocking the way there, standing outside his pickup truck, doing something," she said. "And they couldn't really tell what he was doing, so they kept driving because it looked a little suspicious."

Yes, that is what OSBI Jessica Brown said. I was looking for the quote.
we talked about this last night. Jessica Brown from OSBI stated that the witness stated that the truck was,"actually kind of blocking the way there." Then she goes on to say the witness said he was standing outisde his truck doing something and they couldn't tell what he was doing so they kept on driving because it looked suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31