1284 users online (246 members and 1038 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Whatever Is John Ramsey Thinking?

Thanks to Watching You on FFJ for bringing up such a good point that I thought I'd expound upon it here as well:

John Ramsey wants to run for political office on the Republican ticket here in the United States of America. This is a man who has repeatedly refused to take an FBI administered polygraph because he didn't trust the FBI

This is a man who has criticized LE endlessly and has made horrible remarks about the possible planting of evidence, corruption in trying to frame him and his family, etc.

This is a man who is currently still considered one of the only two suspects in the murder of his own 6 year old child, while he was too stoned, along with the mother of this poor little girl to cooperate in a police investigation.

This is a man who is an adulterer who lied about it as well during this investigation.

This is a man who co-authored a book with his wife, promising to set up a foundation for children everywhere. This will be particularly scrutinized by the public

This is a man who calls internet posters "beer can collectors" and other adjectives, not likely to sit well with the general intelligent public who utilize the internet for personal interest in murder cases, etc.

This is a man who has hired Lin Wood, protector of Gary Condit to represent the Ramsey family and who also has unkind words for the public who take an interest in this case.

This is a man who cannot distance himself from *******, a self proclaimed representative for the Ramsey family..well, you know the rest.

All of the above will NOT go unnoticed!

I predict he will NEVER run; the Republican party will not allow it! After all, if running for office, it is not just us beer collectors who will be scrutinizing his life, it will be other politicians (with more means to uncover truths), and the general public who may not even know about the details of this case nor the lies, lies and more lies the Ramseys have spoken.

I for one, hope that he runs, so that so many more might uncover the corruption in this case. If in the headlines, more attention may be given to the blatant intentional cronyism covering up a murder.

Be careful what you wish for John.....I hope you get it!
    This is my opinion only
    This post may not be copied to any other forum

God Bless America

Face it, John Ramsey has successfully pulled the wool over the public's eyes for the past 7-years--and made MILLIONS doing it!. After that, in John Ramsey's eyes, there is nothing he can't do.

Since the murder, the Ramsey's life has been one big charade after another. It's at the point where they can no longer can distinguish reality from their own imagination and web of deception.

IMO

>This is a man who has repeatedly refused to take an FBI administered polygraph because he didn't trust the FBI.
    ...Sensible guy! The voters will probably want a politician with good sense like that!

>This is a man who has criticized LE endlessly
    They sure deserved it. Meanwhile he has actively campaigned for better police agencies to take over the case.
    >corruption in trying to frame him and his family, etc.
    Frame and railroad certainly seem to be appropriate terms for him to use, though I do not know if he has in fact used them.

>This is a man who is currently still considered one of the only two suspects in the murder of his own 6 year old child,
    ...considered by you perhaps.

>This is a man who is an adulterer
    along with about umpteen zillion other men.

>promising to set up a foundation
    ....which he did.

>This is a man who cannot distance himself from *******, a self proclaimed representative for the Ramsey family
    .......Not at all. Representative for truth, justice, courtesy, common-sense, etc., but not the Ramsey family.

Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    >This is a man who has repeatedly refused to take an FBI administered polygraph because he didn't trust the FBI.
    ...Sensible guy! The voters will probably want a politician with good sense like that!

>This is a man who has criticized LE endlessly
    They sure deserved it. Meanwhile he has actively campaigned for better police agencies to take over the case.
    >corruption in trying to frame him and his family, etc.
    Frame and railroad certainly seem to be appropriate terms for him to use, though I do not know if he has in fact used them.

>This is a man who is currently still considered one of the only two suspects in the murder of his own 6 year old child,
    ...considered by you perhaps.

>This is a man who is an adulterer
    along with about umpteen zillion other men.

>promising to set up a foundation
    ....which he did.

>This is a man who cannot distance himself from *******, a self proclaimed representative for the Ramsey family
    .......Not at all. Representative for truth, justice, courtesy, common-sense, etc., but not the Ramsey family.
    Well, I don't live in Michigan so doing without my vote won't hurt him, but let John tell all the above to the voters.

Let him tell the voters there that he is only one of umpteen zillion adulterers.

Let him tell them he is smart not to trust the FBI.

Let him tell them what happened to his foundation.

Just what has he done anyway to "actively campaign" for better LE?

Perhaps they chose to go public with Patsy's relapse so he has a convenient "out" when the Republicans refuse to let him run. Nobody here is fooled by the timing of these various "announcements".
    This is my opinion only
    This post may not be copied to any other forum

God Bless America

And, John Ramsey has apparently forgotten that no one has been charged with the murder of his daughter. Wouldn't you think this would be his number one priority in life?

Gays

He mocked Santa for being gay. Not very pc.
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Trino
    And, John Ramsey has apparently forgotten that no one has been charged with the murder of his daughter. Wouldn't you think this would be his number one priority in life?
    I would guess that is the priority of all parents of murdered children. However it doesn't mean that they stay holed up in their houses and do nothing but wait. Denise Naslund's mother did essentially that and it didn't help solve her daughter's murder any faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    He mocked Santa for being gay. Not very pc.
    I don't think pc is a burden the Ramseys carry. Otherwise Patsy wouldn't have been sporting those fur coats.

Quote Originally Posted by tipper
    I would guess that is the priority of all parents of murdered children. However it doesn't mean that they stay holed up in their houses and do nothing but wait.
    Tipper, realize that you are talking about people that have never even seen the inside of the Boulder police station. The Ramseys are about as interested in finding the "intruder" as O.J. is in finding the killer of Ron Goldman.

When Sally Field won the oscar she said "They love me! They really love me!"

When LBJ was elected he danced with Lady Bird at the inaugural ball and said "Look dear, they really love me."

John just needs some love, some basic love from the masses, even if they have to vote it in.

Quote Originally Posted by tipper
    I don't think pc is a burden the Ramseys carry. Otherwise Patsy wouldn't have been sporting those fur coats.
    It is in the interests of all politicians to be pc.
    This is only my opinion

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    It is in the interests of all politicians to be pc.
    No, it is in the interests of all politicians to stand by their true CONVICTIONS.
    We have enough sleaze balls who have none - and stick their (middle) finger up to the wind to see which way it's blowing. Then they move on and contradict what they've said before. Begging the question: What exactly DO they believe and stand for? And they wonder why they are not trusted!
    It's a slimy tactic of "politicians" to say what voters want to hear - only to get elected. Then watch their voting record. Therein lies the truth.

I will vote for a public servant - not a 'politician.'

"If you don't stand for something - you will fall for anything."
    This post is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by K777angel
    No, it is in the interests of all politicians to stand by their true CONVICTIONS.
    We have enough sleaze balls who have none - and stick their (middle) finger up to the wind to see which way it's blowing. Then they move on and contradict what they've said before. Begging the question: What exactly DO they believe and stand for? And they wonder why they are not trusted!
    It's a slimy tactic of "politicians" to say what voters want to hear - only to get elected. Then watch their voting record. Therein lies the truth.

Well, then, I'm sure you will find an honest and upright person such as John Ramsey to be a refreshing change.

Please remember that John Ramsey or any other candidate, if elected, will represent a specific geographical area with its own demographics. As with all elected officials, he should represent the interests of that geographical area, not the interests of himself or others not living in that area. Therefore, finding out which way the wind is blowing among the people an elected person represents and changing one's position accordingly is a good thing.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by K777angel

In the UK, politicians represent the people - not themselves. Regardless of what one's feelings about people of a different race or sexual orientation, one cannot simply go around being offensive in the name of "following one's convictions". In the UK, a Minister who made an anti-gay or racial comment would be forced to resign. We are governed by European Law on these matters and there is zero tolerance.
    This is only my opinion

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast