1108 users online (231 members and 877 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Mother Of Kidnapped Baby Behind Bars

This case is a hot mess. As I read about it earlier today there were five people arrested. The mother of the 9 month old was in the hospital, and now the lady is locked up.

Tabitha Blankenship aged 30 was arrested for giving false information to the police. From what I gather Miss Blakenship got an order of full custody of her 9 month old son on Thursday. Supposedly at some point the baby's father, and his parents and two others kidnapped this baby. They were all arrested and the baby was found unharmed. However, Miss Blankenship got her butt whooped during the altercation of these people taking her child.

Well, now who knows. As of this hour it's still seems to be a big mixup In West Virginia. Photo and more at link.

http://wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=vie...&storyid=40042

Could it be possible that she made something up against the father (LIED) in order to hurt him and get full custody of the baby?

Yes, she probably asked dad or the grandparents to babysit or there were custody orders and it was dad's weekend. So she can't even seem to find the $200 to post her bail.

This kind of stuff makes me mad.

Salem

Sounds like a big mix up to me. I don't think so many people would have been arrested, 5 including the father for their role in the kidnapping, if the mom was the only one who did something.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    Sounds like a big mix up to me. I don't think so many people would have been arrested, 5 including the father for their role in the kidnapping, if the mom was the only one who did something.
    Spaz, isn't it confusing?

Basically I think the mother originally went and filed for custody claiming the father did something wrong. It looks like he didn't and his family and friends called BS and went to get the baby. Somehow Blankenship got knocked around either on her own accord or they did conk her. They took the baby to his parents it looks like and Blankenship went to the hospital.

Lastly LE found out she's lying her head off about the incident. Thus she's locked up.

Oh here we go. She's in trouble. Tabitha Blankenship lies.

http://www.58wchs.com/includes/news_...n_id=3&id=2818