418 users online (53 members and 365 guests)  

Websleuths News

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Allentown PA

SC - Colin Custer, 4, Lexington County, 16 June 2008

LEXINGTON, SC (WIS) - Authorities have issued an AMBER Alert for a missing four-year-old boy.
    Lexington County Sheriff James Metts said the Alert was issued after a Florida woman escaped from her ex-boyfriend while he was attempting to abduct both her and the four-year-old child.
    Four-year-old Colin Nathaniel Custer is 3'0" tall, weighs 35 pounds, has blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing a gray short sleeve shirt with blue and red stripes, navy shorts and tan shoes with blue stripes.
    Police are searching for the boy's father, Robert William Custer, II, and say he may be driving a white Chevy conversion van with Florida tag Q577ZE. The van was pulling a cargo trailer. Custer was last seen wearing a white T-shirt with a design on the front and black jogging pants.

That poor woman must be terrified about her son. I'm glad she got away but it's horrible that the little boy is still in danger. The van trailing a cargo trailer should be, hopefully, easy to spot if the right person sees it.

Prayers for little Colin and his mom as well. Cute kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    Prayers for little Colin and his mom as well. Cute kid.

And Robert William Custer, II is not so cute!

This is a scary situation. From the link above...

According to a new release, at about 6:30am, deputies responded to the Sunoco gas station at Piney Grove Rd and I-26 and found Renee Pennell-Rashell, 36, of Summerfield, Florida, locked in the ladies restroom

Authorities say she refused to answer the door, Deputies called in the fire department who assisted in opening the door; deputies entered and found the woman inside, cowering in fear, They say she had bruises on her leg, and abrasions on her wrists

"We consider him to be armed and very dangerous," Metts said in a written news release, "He told Pennell-Rashell that he would not live on the run and would kill himself and the child rather than go to jail"

Charleston, SC
    I been following this story this afternoon as well.

This is the latest from my area reporting:

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Thank God he was found safe in Virginia and his father is in custody!

Chico, CA

**** Amber Alert Canceled ****

The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division canceled the Amber Alert after the boy was found safe near Blacksburg Virginia on Monday evening. The boy is safe and the suspect is now in custody.

More information may be available at http://codeamber.c.topica.com/maalWc...bHFTm1bafpLR8/

Yay a happy ending, finally!

Thank God!