This is the sweetest picture ever!

imthemom

Reaction score
http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2008/06/15/sports/15ware_CA0.ready.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/15/s...en=4ecc77f1f6c11233&ex=1213588800&oref=slogin

SOUTHLAKE, Tex. — DeMarcus Ware cradled his 3-month-old daughter, smoothing her plentiful black hair, tickling her tummy, kissing her cheeks.
Skip to next paragraph

Analysis and discussion of the N.F.L. draft and off-season news from around the league.
Images of Grace Photography
DeMarcus Ware with his daughter, Marley, who was named after Bob Marley, Ware’s favorite reggae singer.

On his living room couch this month, Ware looked nothing like a menacing All-Pro linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys. He made baby noises. He shook rattles. He noticed Marley jabbing fingers in her mouth, an indication she was tired.
Nothing quite compares to watching parents hold their infant. But Ware and his wife, Taniqua, believe they appreciate their daughter, Marley, more because they adopted her after three failed pregnancies.
Finally, they have a child: penetrating eyes, chin covered in drool, curious and cuddly and cute.
“Our little angel,” Ware, 25, said.

And a truly beautiful story. thank you for posting! :)

What a beautiful family! I love the pictures, especially the one with him & Marley.

They are a beautiful family and that pic of DeMarcus with Marley is beautiful. The mutual adoration is so obvious in both images though.

OMG what beautiful photos! Their story is so heartbreaking though..i'm so happy for them now!

imthemom

Thank you so much for posting this story. It's beautiful and they are a gorgeous family.

I wish them well! :)

fran

That is just beautiful and they are so adorable - awwwwww :)

ahhh, a picture of true love between a daddy and his little baby.

I love that picture!!

Not to burst the bubble, but is there something going on with her little bitty toe though? It could just be my eyes.

I love that picture!!

Not to burst the bubble, but is there something going on with her little bitty toe though? It could just be my eyes.

Lol... I thought it seemed a little long too...

Cute picture though!! They look totally in love with their baby!! I am happy for them!

This is definately News That Makes You Smile.
Yep she has a funky toe! Makes it all the more sweet! They are going to be great parents.
I set the picture as my background because it makes me feel so good.

what beautiful pictures! the one of him and marley together look like art!!

how did you guys notice her toes when she has such as sweet little face?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
(yes, her pinky toes are a little long. i am sure she will grow into them! lol!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back