Disabled armed robber made his escape on a zimmer frame

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Which just goes to show some crims never give up! a Walker is a Zimmer Frame.

Jailed: Disabled armed robber who held up two shops before getting caught trying to escape on his zimmer frame

A disabled armed robber who held up two shops was caught as he made his escape on a zimmer frame, a court heard.
Kevin Staples, 59, was detained by a security guard as he slowly shuffled away from one of the stores he held up.
He had hobbled up to the counter at the gift shop Past Times, produced a 12-inch bread knife and demanded the cashier empty the till.
Staples, who suffers from severe arthritis, back problems and needs a hip replacement, then tried to lunge towards the till.
But when the shop assistant shouted at him he carefully put the weapon in a bag hanging on his zimmer frame before hobbling out.
The slow-moving robber was caught by bemused security guards before he could limp out of the shopping centre in Crawley, West Sussex.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...etting-caught-trying-escape-zimmer-frame.html

Well he won't have to worry about living expenses for a while and i wonder if this was what was behind it? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I read this yesterday Floh.....the stupidity of some criminals never ceases to amaze me:doh:

That would not surprise me either Floh. I read a story a few weeks ago but cant remember where, how some prisoners here offered release under the "early release scheme":innocent: actually refused as they were happier IN jail where they had more drugs and comforts that they would have on the outside. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back