675 users online (84 members and 591 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

VT - Nicholas Garza, 19, Middlebury College student, 5 Feb 2008 - #6

Please continue discussions here.

Dear Christine,
    Thank you for the new Thread.

Here is the link of my albums with SOME of the serach photos from Nick's search that we went to these have been up there for a while.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=211

Thank you for sharing those pictures....it's a beautiful area to be sure!!! Too bad you weren't exploring for beautiful reasons though.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

Quote Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post
    Thank you for sharing those pictures....it's a beautiful area to be sure!!! Too bad you weren't exploring for beautiful reasons though.
    Dear thefragile7393,
    Yes it is a beautiful place indeed. I also wished that we were taking pictures for different reasons.

Vermontn03,

The photos are incredible and your descriptions really help give a sense of where things are and what happened the day of the search. Thank you so much for sharing them! The one picture of the long boons in the water is from a train derailment that happened this past fall. A number of oil tankers fell over and some oil spilled into Otter Creek in back of Mr. Ups, very close to the pump station. The entire downtown was evacuated that night and it took quite some time for the train company to clean up the mess and repair the tracks. That is why that area's tracks look so new.

All the best,
    vtgirl

Thanks for posting the photos, I will never get used to the eeriness of seeing where someone may have lost their life, I am hopeful the answers to the questions in Nick's death come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by vermontn03 View Post
    Here is the link of my albums with SOME of the serach photos from Nick's search that we went to these have been up there for a while.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=211
    Vermont - thank you for reposting your album links. It really is a beautiful place.

How close was Dugan to the spot where Ceasar layed down to rest? It looks almost like the same place?

Good to have you and Dark Shadows back :Banane59:

Salem

PS - thanks for the new thread Christine!

Has anyone heard anything yet about the autopsy report?

Thanks,

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Has anyone heard anything yet about the autopsy report?

Thanks,

Salem
    Dear Salem,
    Haven't Heard anything here. At least not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Vermont - thank you for reposting your album links. It really is a beautiful place.

How close was Dugan to the spot where Ceasar layed down to rest? It looks almost like the same place?

Good to have you and Dark Shadows back :Banane59:

Salem

PS - thanks for the new thread Christine!
    Dear Salem,

Ill have to let DS know that she made a boo-boo. The dog that is resting in the spot is the same dog in the same spot his name is Dugan, Here it he link to there site, His trainer and owner is Patty.

Here are some pics of dugan from there site.

Members are as follows:
    Christopher Bresett - Founder, Team Leader, Dog Handler, Trainer
    Shannon Bresett - Co Founder, Dog Handler, Business Manager

Lenny Martin - Dog Handler
    Patty Warrington - Dog Handler, Obedience Trainer

Scott Thomson - Jr. Dog Handler, Support Staff
    Dan Lynn - Support Staff, Navigator
    Kristy Trombley - Support Staff, RN

Derek Trombley - Support Staff

Mindy Davis - Support Staff, EMT

Dogs:
    Raider - Black Lab German Shepherd Mix
    Dugan - German Shepherd
    Meg - Golden Retriever
    Oakland - German Shepherd
    Inca - German Shepherd

http://www.freewebs.com/champlainval...it/members.htm

Thank you vermont!

Salem

Being still new at this site, I am having some difficulty putting photos in to an album yet for you to see. You can see them on this link: http://nickspathmay2008.blogspot.com/

Taken May 5, Otter Creek Falls, and Officials working to plan water search.

Also on the link, is map of Nick's path to the footbridge that the Scent Specific Search Dogs found. I suggest to you to click on it, Copy it with your mouse right click, and put it on a document or an email to Resize the picture to see Nick's path the best. I am sorry I could not upload it to be bigger in the blog, but couldn't.

Another way to see the path better, is to go to

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/l...rza/index.html
    and press on the 4 dots in a square to the lower left of the slide show, select slides 19-24, click on Nick's path slide, and then go to File on the toolbar of your browser, select Print Preview and magnify it.

You will see that at the Center For The Arts, the path arrows point opposite of what is expected. I don't know what it means, but it was quite a surprise see this so clearly at last.

Blessings to all the Handlers and Search Dogs that Vermontn03 posted above.

From what I could see on my computer at work, which had better magnification ability than my computer does, it looked like Nick had a trail to Porter House, across Route 30 which is on Porter Field Road. It is college-owned and sometimes students live in it. I did, one summer while working on campus still.

On this google map, it is the blue balloon right across the left tip of the Center For The Arts Parking Lot, which kind of looks like a big triangular shape that Nick's path walked to.

http://www.middlebury.edu/services/c...emap/index.php

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast