Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Update on Steve Thomas

Check out the new letter.
    http://www.forstevethomas.com

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

So what's the update? Other than a mention of California it seemed to be a lot of words saying essentially nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by tipper
    So what's the update? Other than a mention of California it seemed to be a lot of words saying essentially nothing new.
    What I read was, that Steve regularly turns down speaking engagements, and is now working in a management type position for a well known, public company in CA. He continues to have support from the LE community.

I'm glad Steve Thomas is here in CA. We need more quality individuals like him in our state.

I am glad to hear he is doing well and keeping in touch with only a select few on the case. Is his wife also in CA with him or is she still in Germany?

Regardless of writing a book and what people speculate, I will always believe that his heart was in the right place when he wrote it and I, for one was grateful for the knowledge of the real goings on, something nobody disputes.
    This is my opinion only
    This post may not be copied to any other forum

God Bless America

Hey Steve! Lawyer got your tongue?

Wink

I do think thats a fair statement Tipper

SisterSocks
    Just my opinion

It's just your basic update. Everyone, including me, thought he was in Germany but he is on the west coast in a private industry. Sounds like he is getting his life back together to me. Finally.

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Yeah, it would have been nice if the guy could have written a real letter to all those who supported him and bought his book.

Me thinks Thomas has had it with "Ramsey" and hopes he never hears that name again for the rest of his life.

IMO

Good for him!

Steve Thomas is one of the few honorable people connected with this case.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    God you people are so f#*@%^g ignorant.
    Sheeesh BrotherMoon, you've been out drinking with BlazeBoy again and didn't invite the rest of us. We're PISSED!

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock
    Sheeesh BrotherMoon, you've been out drinking with BlazeBoy again and didn't invite the rest of us. We're PISSED!
    I drink alone, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    I drink alone, thank you very much.

I bet you do alot of things alone. Unlike Steve Thomas.

My friends I am going to ask you to stay on topic please.

Thanks.

Tricia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I received an e-mail

from Steve thanking me for my contribution and a little general conversation when I sent him a few bucks for his defense fund. I have never regretted doing so - even though the case was settled - he still had to pay his lawyers. I was glad to help.

I have a lot of respect for Steve Thomas. If not for him, we wouldn't know to this day just how incompetent (or corrupt, IMO) the DA's office was.
    All posts are my constitutionally-protected opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Watching you

I have a lot of respect for Steve Thomas. If not for him, we wouldn't know to this day just how incompetent (or corrupt, IMO) the DA's office was.

Yeah, I believe that is what some people don't like about Steve. It's better to have a quiet scapegoat than to actually have to address corruption.
    Corruption that benefited the Ramseys. Those Ramseys who are now running for political office.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast