I Need Help Please

lilpony

Reaction score
I have been having problems for a long time. has tried so many things to help, but nothing has worked. I just gave up for awhile now, but I am asking for help again. PLEASE

None of my options work. I can't add friends I can't communicate in my profile at all. It will always tell me that I am not logged in. Well I am logged in. So I log in again, and it's vicious circle. Nothing has worked. I always clear my cookies too. The only thing that works is Private messaging.
What could be the problem. I would love to figure this problem out.
Thanks!

I know every time I clear my cookies I have to reset everything. Maybe you should try keeping some cookies and see if it works then.

Hi lilpony. You may need to clear your browser's cache as well as the cookies and then restart your browser.

Are you using any internet acceleration software that might be caching old versions of the site? If you are disable it after you clear your browswer's cache and cookies and when you restart the browser try logging into websleuths's again with the acceleration software off.

Ok I no longer need help. I got it fixed! :dance:

Hi people!

Here's a tip that might help a problem like this. If you have the site saved to 'my favorites', make sure you were/are logged in when you save it there. If not, every time you use 'my favorites' to come to the site, it will have you logged out.

Thanks and have a great day!:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.