ID - Charles Smith & Christina Haynes for child abuse, St Maries, 2008

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
3 Year old girl had "dead flesh from ankles to toes", in abuse case; Mom and boyfriend charged

http://www.krem.com/topstories/stories/krem2_061808_toddlerabuse.16c293bb.html

ST. MARIES, ID -- A three year old girl is in critical condition at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane after suspected abuse by her mother and live-in boyfriend that left the girl with dead flesh on her legs and arms.

More at link above.

When found the little girl was fading in and out of consciousness. She required some type of immediate surgery to save her life, and currently has a 50% chance of survival.

Prayers for this dear child.

OMG, that is horrible...
i wonder if it was some kind of horrible burn that got infected? or if they put some kind of tourniquet around the limbs to cut off the circulation (a ponytail holder can do this).
POOR BABY!!!! that is very disturbing!!

5 words regarding that mother (and her boyfriend... ack!):

never allowed to breed again!

The locals were saying things like, "skip the trial and just hang them"!

I don't know, maybe the little girl was left out in the cold and got frostbite? I just don't know!

And that dude sure looks rough for 29!

yeah, they both look rough... i bet the locals would be more than pleased to give them a taste of their own medicine!!

How strange. I wonder what they did to that poor child? I hope she makes it.

The locals were saying things like, "skip the trial and just hang them"!

I don't know, maybe the little girl was left out in the cold and got frostbite? I just don't know!

And that dude sure looks rough for 29!

I agree just hang them but torture them first.:furious:

I hope she makes it!
That dude sure does look rough and scary looking :(

Children are suffering everywhere and I feel so helpless.It just breaks my heart.

Yeah, he sure looks like he hit the wall hard. I agree with the locals, just punish the sob's

She met him on the internet and let him take care of her child while she worked from home. This just makes me sick!

It seems that the abuse of children is getting worse and worse. Not the number of cases, but the manner in which so-called parents are abusing the kids. It is like every case is one-upping the other in terms of severity and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Prayers for this poor little girl. Dear Lord, Please let her survive and be placed in a home where she will know love and a tender touch. Amen.

Could she been beaten and stuffed in a freezer as punishment?

Just when I think I can't read of something else worse than the story before .........I do.

It does seem like the abuse is worse and worse. Poor kid!

If they don't put these people to death, which they should, they should at least have them fixed so they can't ever have any more children, and then lock them away forever.

How sad. I hope they got to her in time. I wonder why parents ,if you choose to call them that, choose one child and treat them badly while treating the others fine. Don't get me wrong I'm glad the 6 year old was seemingly unharmed. I just wonder the mid-set. How can you target your own child like that.

The myspace pages really make me sick..hers is all about oh I love my babies first and then my horses blah blah blah...his is all about oooh i'm so bad, I can kick your butt blah blah blah..LOSERS!

The Dreamin' Demon site is posting links to MySpace pages (ugh)....

HIS
HERS

On 6/17 Charles Smith's listed his mood as "evil". Also his profile states, "Love me or hate me I'm not going away *itch's"

Dude's flexing his muscles because he can beat up a 3 yr old! :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back