680 users online (96 members and 584 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Jamie Lynn Spears Gives Birth To A Baby Girl

McCOMB, Miss. -- Jamie Lynn Spears has given birth to a baby girl, according to several reports.
    The 17-year-old Jamie Lynn gave birth to daughter Maddie Briann at Mississippi Southwest Regional Medical Center in McComb, Mississippi, at around 9:30 AM local time, People reported.
    "Just the family was there," a source told People. "Everyone is healthy and happy."
    The hospital is approximately 23 miles from the Spears family's hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana.
    more: http://omg.yahoo.com/jamie-lynn-spea...l/news/9963?nc

So what do yall think of the name?
    I think Maddie is cute...I love the name Briana, Brianna, but Briann, not so much.
    But still, the name rolls off the tongue easily.

Congrats to them!
    Wishes for a long, happy and somewhat normal life for this baby girl and her parents!

The name is cute. I like Maddie and I think she probably named the middle name after her brother, Bryan.

I didn't realize she was that far along. Congrats to her and best wishes to the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    Congrats to them!
    Wishes for a long, happy and somewhat normal life for this baby girl and her parents!

The name is cute. I like Maddie and I think she probably named the middle name after her brother, Bryan.
    You are probably right about the name, I didn't even think of that.
    Best wishes for them anyway, and for the baby.

I love the name....at least it's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    I didn't realize she was that far along. Congrats to her and best wishes to the baby.
    She didn't look like she was over six months at the most. I hope the baby is healthy and they have a wonderful life.

Poor child being born to this family of disfunction.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Briann - is that supposed to be pronounced Bree-anne? If so, that's a dumb way to spell it. Whatever happened to normal spellings of names?

Maddie is cute though. That's my daughter's name.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

i think she was due... didn't annouce her preg until she was 4 months or so along... so this sounds about right!
    and i like the name also...best name in hollywood!
    looks like they knew when she'd have the baby - brit and family came from LAX yesterday. soooo... you guy think sched. c-section this morning, or an induction last night? i'm guess a c-section because usually inductions can take a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLoOOOOOOOngggg time for first time moms.

I didn't realize she was that far along either.

Best wishes to her and her new family. I think the name is pretty. I hope she doesn't take the gift of motherhood for granted like her sister has.

I think the name is ok. It's kind of boring. It could of been worse like Apple or something lol... I guess she just wants to keep it simple.

I like the name Maddie.

maybe this isn't the thread for this, but there's a case of a black teenager who had sex with an underage girl with her consent and got 10 years in prison.
    beucase this girl is britney spears sister, she gets to tell the world in magazines that her over 18 boyfriend is the father and nothing happens.nothing.

im more than a little bent about the rampant favoritism or elitism or whatever you want to call it going on with this situation.

~lightwaveryder~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast