Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #15

I have to say guys, trying to catch up with these posts today has made me chuckle...really! Seriously, in light of all that goes on, this was funny! ( I truly mean no disrespect or offense. Just go back and see for yourselves.) It does most certainly leave me with a big " HUH? "
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought Publicis had hired a PI to find Nicholas...now we learn (from exactly where?) that they hired one to find ANOTHER employee? Oh, my. And how do we know this person is gay? All I know is that there had been "postings" (somewhere, I can't remember offhand) by his fellow workers who sounded pretty convinced that Nick WAS missing. Wouldn't they have acknowledged that he was the 2nd guy to get lost that day?

Now I am confused...where did anyone say that this older man worked for Publicis or that the PI was hired to look for this man & not Nicholas?

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I have to say guys, trying to catch up with these posts today has made me chuckle...really! Seriously, in light of all that goes on, this was funny! ( I truly mean no disrespect or offense. Just go back and see for yourselves.) It does most certainly leave me with a big " HUH? "
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought Publicis had hired a PI to find Nicholas...now we learn (from exactly where?) that they hired one to find ANOTHER employee? Oh, my. And how do we know this person is gay? All I know is that there had been "postings" (somewhere, I can't remember offhand) by his fellow workers who sounded pretty convinced that Nick WAS missing. Wouldn't they have acknowledged that he was the 2nd guy to get lost that day?
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

RK, it started back at post #61. Am i reading it wrong?

Ok...now I see the PI WHO was hired by Publicis found out that just ANOTHER guy ("older gent") went missing the same night... I'm too afraid to hit that blog thread...can someone paraphrase what it says? So who reported that guy missing? It must be on some police blotter somewhere?

I'm a dummy...we're just assuming this gentleman COULD be gay and therefore hooking up with Nicholas...and the Capitol Hill area (and no, I didn't for one minute think we were talking about DC) would make this guy a RICH GAY OLDER GENT?
    Last edited by RR0004; 06-22-2008 at 09:30 PM. Reason: I'm a dummy!

I certainly don't think you are a dummy. I just thought I may have missed something.

Ok...now I see the PI WHO was hired by Publicis found out that just ANOTHER guy ("older gent") went missing the same night... I'm too afraid to hit that blog thread...can someone paraphrase what it says? So who reported that guy missing? It must be on some police blotter somewhere?

I'm a dummy...we're just assuming this gentleman COULD be gay and therefore hooking up with Nicholas...and the Capitol Hill area (and no, I didn't for one minute think we were talking about DC) would make this guy a RICH GAY OLDER GENT?
    Princess Blue

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

the post said this:
    --I have a friend who worked with our missing man at Publicis. Publicis hired a private investigator to look into the matter. One thing the PI found was that an older, gay gentleman from Capitol Hill went missing the very same evening. Could explain who's paying the way.---
    nothing more, nothing less, and no one else on that blog, which I believe is safe, had any more to say about that.
    But, there are 48 comments on the story about Nick and the divorce filing.

maybe that helps?
    I don't know, just grasping at straws here, not much other info available...moo

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    I would hope that IF there was a PI hired and that PI found out Nicholas was alive, that PI would inform LE about it and the case would be closed. As of now, the case is still an open case.
    They could very well know who he was with from that last phone call and/or the other "missing" person and/or the internet trail but not where he/they went or if NF is dead or alive.

It would explain the police's seeming coldness (don't waste money on posters) as well as the divorce filing.

Wouldn't they have acknowledged that he was the 2nd guy to get lost that day?
    We may know so little because of privacy rights as opposed to police secrecy. It's not illegal to disappear. The older dude, if he exists, may not have family to report him missing.

The divorce filing is not puzzling to me in the least. Christine does not know if Nicholas is alive or dead. If by chance he is alive then she is trying to assure that Nicholas is responsible for the debts incured while they were married and any that he may rack up if he is alive. Because of what she has found out about his "secret" life she is seeking full custody of the children. Also, because of what she found out, she has no desire to be married to him any longer.

[quote=twinkiesmom;2317424]They could very well know who he was with from that last phone call and/or the other "missing" person and/or the internet trail but not where he/they went or if NF is dead or alive.

It would explain the police's seeming coldness (don't waste money on posters) as well as the divorce filing.[/quote]
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

RK, this is just as I think as well. It is not at all surprising to me, and I totally understand why she would divorce him. I am glad she is thinking about what is best for her children and for her. If Nicholas was murdered, he will not have been harmed by Christine getting a divorce. If Nick walked, then hopefully one day he will be forced to take responsibility--as he should.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter17 View Post
    the post said this:
    --I have a friend who worked with our missing man at Publicis. Publicis hired a private investigator to look into the matter. One thing the PI found was that an older, gay gentleman from Capitol Hill went missing the very same evening. Could explain who's paying the way.---
    nothing more, nothing less, and no one else on that blog, which I believe is safe, had any more to say about that.
    But, there are 48 comments on the story about Nick and the divorce filing.
    Thanks, Dexter!

I certainly don't think you are a dummy. I just thought I may have missed something.

Thanks, RK...I know you didn't...I was just getting punchy from following all the assumptions...knew it was time to take a break from the boards and regain my perspective.

If Publicis had found something, I wonder if they would have continued to pay Nicholas' salary. I suppose they could have just paid for February, the rest of the month if he was on a monthly salary. Was it ever said how long they paid Christine? Nicholas probably won't be able to count on getting any sort of a reference if he's alive and just ran off, willingly abandoning his job at full pay for a length of time.

I'm not so sure I've fully wrapped my brain around her filing so soon after Nick's disappearance. Logically, I can understand her reasons...but there are ways to negotiate debt. And as far as protection from future debt, I suppose she could have filed bankruptcy, though I'm not sure how that would work in Washington. Perhaps BOTH would need to sign off on that and without him it's not possible (?). There's an emotional component to filing for divorce...for whatever reason. It's not an easy place to get to and I think she got there pretty fast. Especially since she was so consumed by his loss in the beginning. I just hope no one is pushing her to doing this. I can't imagine the rollercoaster of emotions she's suffered through these last four months. She needs to get to the other side of this whole for the sake of her children.

I'm not so sure I've fully wrapped my brain around her filing so soon after Nick's disappearance. Logically, I can understand her reasons...but there are ways to negotiate debt. And as far as protection from future debt, I suppose she could have filed bankruptcy, though I'm not sure how that would work in Washington. Perhaps BOTH would need to sign off on that and without him it's not possible (?). There's an emotional component to filing for divorce...for whatever reason. It's not an easy place to get to and I think she got there pretty fast. Especially since she was so consumed by his loss in the beginning. I just hope no one is pushing her to doing this. I can't imagine the rollercoaster of emotions she's suffered through these last four months. She needs to get to the other side of this whole for the sake of her children.
    I believe she knows enough to assume he's alive and well somewhere or she wouldn't have filed, IMO. The filing also protects her financially and with three small kids to feed, it's the prudent thing to do. She can't file for bankruptcy as an individual unless she's single, which she's not. She can't file as a couple because he's not there, so creditors are probably baying at the door. Filing for divorce is an extremely hard thing to do for most women-- and for her, it's probably even worse due to the kind of abandonment and public humiliation that appear to have taken place.

I also took a look at the public court info online and the following is listed in the court record:

05-28-2008 ORPRFP Order To Proceed In Forma Pauperis

and

05-28-2008 MTAF Motion And Dclr For Serv Of Summons

'In Forma Pauperis' basically means that she has no money to pay filing fees and the court has waived such fees.

MTAF means she has probably asked for temporary custody/support and she has filed a declaration about where he should be served with a summons. In order to launch a divorce action, Mrs. Francisco needs to have NF or an attorney representing him served with the docs. If she can't serve him in the usual fashion, then she can serve him by public notice. It will be interesting to see if proof of service is noted in the future court records or not. If it is, then we have our answer.

Quote Originally Posted by murdershewrote View Post
    does anyone know if any 911 domestic violence calls were ever made to LE? I kind of doubt it, but just wanted to check.
    I've been gone for a few days, but I'm sitting here scratching my head.

Who said Christine was the victim of domestic violence? Greta's show took information from the papers filed with the court, right? That was her and the reporter's ONLY source of information.

Didn't her filing saying OR several times.......especially pertinent to this discussion, it said OR right after "domestic violence."

I was really ashamed of Greta for allowing only a PORTION of the filing to be read. She really kissed up to sensationalism and backed completely away from TRUTH.

Please tell me this isn't where the information that CHristine was abused came from! Cuz, friends, the filing does NOT SAY THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post
    I've been gone for a few days, but I'm sitting here scratching my head.

Who said Christine was the victim of domestic violence? Greta's show took information from the papers filed with the court, right? That was her and the reporter's ONLY source of information.

Didn't her filing saying OR several times.......especially pertinent to this discussion, it said OR right after "domestic violence."

I was really ashamed of Greta for allowing only a PORTION of the filing to be read. She really kissed up to sensationalism and backed completely away from TRUTH.

Please tell me this isn't where the information that CHristine was abused came from! Cuz, friends, the filing does NOT SAY THAT.
    I have to agree. To me it seemed like Greta hadn't done anything at all to prepare. No LE, no Christine, no Nicholas family, nothing but some print reporter who looked like it was his first time on tv. Worse thing I every saw. Plus after all this time asking when Christine had call the police and acting surprised it hadn't be been days. What nonsense was that all about. Just showed she had no idea what she was talking about.

on May 13, 2008 at 9:23 am12 Christine Francisco
    thank you all so much for your continued prayers. we are trying to make our new house a home but it is hard since we weren’t given a choice about moving. through this we have met some amazing people, seen miracles and above all we have experienced God’s unconditional love. This mother’s day, honestly was not a very good day. My kids enjoyed it though so that is good. I get to find out next week if I’m having a baby boy or girl. Zea is going to watch the ultrasound and she is so excited to see the baby inside of me. There is a huge mess that I have to clean up from all of this and I ask for the prayers for the strength, wisdom and discernment to do so. We still have no word if Nicholas is alive or dead. His family has not received any word either. There has been no change in the status of the case as to evidence. there is still no evidence that points to him walking off or foul play. So we are just where we were in the beginning as to his whereabouts and what happened. Please continue to pray.

(Bold added by me)

FYI - This is the last thing I could find that CF wrote about the case. Posted May 13th on: http://supportingchristine.wordpress.com

IMHO - Even though she has filed for divorce, it doesn't mean CF, LE, or NF's family know where he is or his fate.
    I believe her statement above and see no strong reason for her to lie.
    Last edited by Deetales; 06-24-2008 at 01:37 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Deetales View Post
    on May 13, 2008 at 9:23 am12 Christine Francisco
    thank you all so much for your continued prayers. we are trying to make our new house a home but it is hard since we werenít given a choice about moving. through this we have met some amazing people, seen miracles and above all we have experienced Godís unconditional love. This motherís day, honestly was not a very good day. My kids enjoyed it though so that is good. I get to find out next week if Iím having a baby boy or girl. Zea is going to watch the ultrasound and she is so excited to see the baby inside of me. There is a huge mess that I have to clean up from all of this and I ask for the prayers for the strength, wisdom and discernment to do so. We still have no word if Nicholas is alive or dead. His family has not received any word either. There has been no change in the status of the case as to evidence. there is still no evidence that points to him walking off or foul play. So we are just where we were in the beginning as to his whereabouts and what happened. Please continue to pray.

(Bold added by me)

FYI - This is the last thing I could find that CF wrote about the case. Posted May 13th on: http://supportingchristine.wordpress.com

IMHO - Even though she has filed for divorce, it doesn't mean anyone knows where he is or his fate, those looking for him that is.
    My heart and soul truly go out to her and the dilemna she is faced with right now. The "not knowing" has got to be the worst thing imaginable. She and her children are in my thoughts now and until this finally comes to some sort of closure. Even after then.

I don't want to start any trouble but, I just have a difficult time believing anything Christine says or does - I'm so sorry. Not one word she has spoken since Nicholas went missing has struck me as sincere. She plays the victim too well. I believe by now, she knows exactly where Nicholas is - or at least that he is ok. I wish her and those babies nothing but happiness, but I don't believe this is a mystery worthy of so much attention.

OK - everyone if we are to consider ALL the details surrounding this case, should we not talk about the latest development? The hacking of Ms. O'Hare's website and then the foul emails a lot of us here received. It has been bugging me: Why would ANYONE hack into a missing persons site and mess with it? There are so many other sites worthy of hacking.
    Doesn't this sound odd to anyone? It just does not make any sence...unless she/we are touching a cord and getting somewhere....maybe it was Nick, the guy who wore his laptop like a wedding ring? (I'm just trying to be open, personally I'm leaning toward foul play) OR - maybe NF's foul play person? I've never ever been a victim of hacking or heard of any of the sites I frequent to have been hacked. Doesn't it sound odd to anyone else?

OK - everyone if we are to consider ALL the details surrounding this case, should we not talk about the latest development? The hacking of Ms. O'Hare's website and then the foul emails a lot of us here received. It has been bugging me: Why would ANYONE hack into a missing persons site and mess with it? There are so many other sites worthy of hacking.
    Doesn't this sound odd to anyone? It just does not make any sence...unless she/we are touching a cord and getting somewhere....maybe Nick, the guy who wore his laptop like a wedding ring? (I'm just trying to be open, personally I'm leaning toward foul play) OR - maybe NF's foul play person? I've never ever been a victim of hacking or heard of any of the sites I frequent to have been hacked. Doesn't it sound odd to anyone else?
    I have worked with forums for ages and even ran one. I really don't see this having anything at all to do with the hacking. From my research the idiot who hacked her site has hacked many other types of sites with the same forum software. Also all the threats sounds like a run of the mill idiot hacker. So no I don't find it odd in the least. Also once a site has been hacked the idiot is more likely to come back and try it again. Just another script kiddy trying to look cool.

I also can't see Nick or his murder hacking web sites.

Doesn't this sound odd to anyone? It just does not make any sence...unless she/we are touching a cord and getting somewhere....maybe it was Nick, the guy who wore his laptop like a wedding ring? (I'm just trying to be open, personally I'm leaning toward foul play) OR - maybe NF's foul play person? I've never ever been a victim of hacking or heard of any of the sites I frequent to have been hacked. Doesn't it sound odd to anyone else?
    I don't know enough about this, but it really sounds odd to me. Can you give more information? You've been getting foul emails? That's terrible. Is there anyway they can trace who did it? I imagine LE has it in its power, but would they even think it important enough to do?
    Oh, I think there are definitely undesirables out there lurking...if not participating from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by SoManyQuestions View Post
    I have worked with forums for ages and even ran one. I really don't see this having anything at all to do with the hacking. From my research the idiot who hacked her site has hacked many other types of sites with the same forum software. Also all the threats sounds like a run of the mill idiot hacker. So no I don't find it odd in the least. Also once a site has been hacked the idiot is more likely to come back and try it again. Just another script kiddy trying to look cool.

I also can't see Nick or his murder hacking web sites.
    Threats?

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast