New Darlie Interview - WFAA

LOL-I can't get it to play but that was my take from looking at the opening shot. Thought maybe it was just the camera angle. All I get is scraps of audio.
What is the gist of this interview? Same old same old?

LOL-I can't get it to play but that was my take from looking at the opening shot. Thought maybe it was just the camera angle. All I get is scraps of audio.

Same here. I have to wait till I get home to watch it but it sure looks like she's gotten fluffy!

Yes, same old song and dance.

She was always struggling with her weight, right? That is why she was on diet pills. Probably can not get those in jail....

Yes but considering she is in a place that doesn't offer fast food it makes me wonder how she gained so much. Does she choose not to exercise?

Why are the allowing the testing on the tube sock and her nightgown but not the fingerprint?

Why are the allowing the testing on the tube sock and her nightgown but not the fingerprint?

They are allowing retesting of only one spot on the sock that was unidentifiable back during the trial. The nightgown if I read correctly will be retested to determine in any other blood besides Darlie and the boys. As I stated in other post they are not allowing the retesting of what they call a palm print because Darlie choose not to test it during her trial and it would pretty much erase all of the laws regarding DNA testing at the time of trial if they decided.. well okay since you didn't want to test during the trial, lets go ahead and test it now. aint gonna happen. Besides it was determined at the time of the trial that it was a child's print. If you go to Darlie's justice website the "opinion" is there. Good read.......

Yes but considering she is in a place that doesn't offer fast food it makes me wonder how she gained so much. Does she choose not to exercise?
I guess so...3 hots and a cot is all they promise :crazy:

She looks like she gained a little but not that much. I just wish she would stop wasting everybodys time and accept her fate.

Wow you guys....that's kinda harsh, isn't it?

I haven't been to death row, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a Gold's Gym, and personal trainers. :)

Other things to keep in mind, is she isn't a kid anymore. She's eating a diet most likely consisting of balony sandwiches, and as many starches the hoosgow can afford. I'm pretty sure why the "last wish" is usually food, is because jail food sucks.

Anywhoo, she has indeed changed in appearance, but I'm not sure how fair it is of us to ridicule that, or speculate that she's lazy and won't excercise. :)

The reason I mentioned exercise is because of Darlie's very own earlier interviews where she spoke about walking and sit-ups she did every night. I was just merely asking a question since she had stated before that exercise was pretty much all she had to do.

That's not being ugly. I have heard worse comments about her. Anyhow, her weight has always been topic of discussion or why else did she have to take those diet pills? She was only 26 years old and no were near obese.

Years ago on her last interview (if I recall correctly) she had been in prison and still retained a slimmer figure but it's been what ten years or more? Time marches on as does her age and prison food isn't low calorie. No diet pills... no hair dye allowed either.

IMO at most she might of gained 10-15 LBS. I think it's the bee hive hair due and her dark hair color and the camara that makes it look like she has gained alot of weight.

IMO at most she might of gained 10-15 LBS. I think it's the bee hive hair due and her dark hair color and the camara that makes it look like she has gained alot of weight.
Could be. She's 38 now and it's been 12 years according to an article I just read.

I haven't been to death row, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a Gold's Gym, and personal trainers. :)

Other things to keep in mind, is she isn't a kid anymore. She's eating a diet most likely consisting of balony sandwiches, and as many starches the hoosgow can afford. I'm pretty sure why the "last wish" is usually food, is because jail food sucks.

Anywhoo, she has indeed changed in appearance, but I'm not sure how fair it is of us to ridicule that, or speculate that she's lazy and won't excercise. :)

That's what I was thinking. If I was on death row, I'd eat everything I wanted, why shouldn't she?

I'm not ridiculing...though I guess it sounds like I was. Her picture just came as a shock to me that's all.

I'm not ridiculing...though I guess it sounds like I was. Her picture just came as a shock to me that's all.

Me too. She went through a period where she was sooo skinny... TOO skinny... she looks healthy now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back