Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Darlie Interview...She has Gotten FAT!

WE has a show on right now about Darley

2. The Following User Says Thank You to c2cd208 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    If they have any physical evidence, circumstantial or not that Darin was involved, he would have been tried at the time of the murders. Maybe I'm stupid but I don't see Darlie keeping mum if Darin was involved at all.

The state is quite prepared to charge Darlie and try her for Devon's murder should she ever by some chance win an appeal.

Don't hold your breath, I don't think we'll ever see Darlie testifying at trial against Darin for murder that's for sure. then it becomes he said, she said.....
    Cami, then perhaps we can "doubly" agree to disagree, just wanted to state my thoughts for the record.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blink34 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    Probably eating lots of tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    What she'll do is be one step closer to the death chamber. She's entitled to have the evidence tested. She may be entitled to some other delays and maybe even a stay or two, but if there is nothing that comes out of it, at the end, she'll be executed.
    Yep..she will. We Texan's don't keep them around forever do we Jeana!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    As you all know I am not fond of this woman (queen of gross understatements here..) or her scumbag husband. Going out on a limb here to say that this woman will NEVER be executed.
    It will go down to the wire, she will exhaust all her appeals and requests, and will then serve up Darling Darrin for her sentence to be commuted to life..
    At which point, all my dear friends will be at my doorstep, line forming around the block, to tell me I was right from the beginning ( I can dream..) I would not want to see what waits on the other side for these two, that is for sure.
    Won't work. She will be put to death within the next 5-6 years.. They WON'T commute her sentence. I expect the blood evidence testing to show nothing except to reaffirm that the original sentence was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    Won't work. She will be put to death within the next 5-6 years.. They WON'T commute her sentence. I expect the blood evidence testing to show nothing except to reaffirm that the original sentence was correct.
    I agree they will not find anything new in the blood evidence.
    BTW, I plan on having a party if/when they off this freak, I just believe that Darrin was involved and should also pay for it.

Cami, then perhaps we can "doubly" agree to disagree, just wanted to state my thoughts for the record.
    LOL, I was just coming to ask the same thing. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    LOL, I was just coming to ask the same thing. We'll have to agree to disagree.

LOL- I aquiesse, I loathe this woman in a way I had not thought possible, not objective

Quote Originally Posted by dasgal View Post
    Wow you guys....that's kinda harsh, isn't it?

I haven't been to death row, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a Gold's Gym, and personal trainers. :-)

Other things to keep in mind, is she isn't a kid anymore. She's eating a diet most likely consisting of balony sandwiches, and as many starches the hoosgow can afford. I'm pretty sure why the "last wish" is usually food, is because jail food sucks.

Anywhoo, she has indeed changed in appearance, but I'm not sure how fair it is of us to ridicule that, or speculate that she's lazy and won't excercise. :-)
    Very true,
    I think she is still gorgeous, even on death row.

BTW, I plan on having a party if/when they off this freak, I just believe that Darrin was involved and should also pay for it.
    Can I come?

Let me come to the party too....I'll bring the beer
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Quote Originally Posted by c2cd208 View Post
    WE has a show on right now about Darley
    I watched it. Same one I've seen before several times and it seemed to be slanted as if Darlie had been done wrong by the justice system.

Quote Originally Posted by mollymalone View Post
    I watched it. Same one I've seen before several times and it seemed to be slanted as if Darlie had been done wrong by the justice system.
    Well another mom convicted of murdering her children doesn't sell as many tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    Well another mom convicted of murdering her children doesn't sell as many tickets.
    Yeah, they're trying to attract viewers.

I won't dance or have a party when her appeals are concluded and the sentence carried out. I will however be satisfied that yet another murderer won't be breathing the same air. Their victims don't have that luxury and they shouldn't either IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by mollymalone View Post
    Yeah, they're trying to attract viewers.

I won't dance or have a party when her appeals are concluded and the sentence carried out. I will however be satisfied that yet another murderer won't be breathing the same air. Their victims don't have that luxury and they shouldn't either IMO.

I will. Those little boys IMO know who murdered them. Maybe not Devon, who had bruises on the bottom of his foot, which does make me wonder, after all he could of stepped on a rock but Damon sure the hell did.
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    Very true,
    I think she is still gorgeous, even on death row.
    Yeah, I think we've all picked up on that, Heart. Closed minds and all.

She looks even less like a human. More like an animal. She disgusts me, and I won't even watch the video. Can't take listening to her lies.
    http://kimmysharinglight.com/

Many people can talk the talk, some people really know how to walk the walk, but it is a rare few who get to dance the dance!

ઇઉ Kimmy aka Cassata

I can't stand her fake surgery voice either it truly makes me ill especially knowing what she did, what she is capable of doing YUCK!

But I sure do think she looks much, much better with her natural color of hair.

There's no doubt in my mind darlie has lots of money on her books to buy all the junk food snakes she wants at the prison store she probable don't have to eat much prison food.

LMAO @ eating tacos!

Sly

I think Darlie looked better with blonde hair, but that's because I really like bleached blonde or blonde highlights. I'll bet she really misses that. Her hairstyle all slicked up in an odd looking upsweep parted on the side looks horrible. Not that hairstyles even matter after the horrible crime against two little children.

Red face haha

I wouldn't call her fat, she does look a little bloated though, probably from all the salt in the prison food, and all the snacks she eats. Her hair looks awful, and she's as ugly as ever imo. Her voice just annoys me to no end lol. She is not fooling anyone with that little woo is me routine, she is guilty as sin. And what's with the fake drawn on mole by her lip??

Quote Originally Posted by cali_mommy View Post
    I wouldn't call her fat, she does look a little bloated though, probably from all the salt in the prison food, and all the snacks she eats. Her hair looks awful, and she's as ugly as ever imo. Her voice just annoys me to no end lol. She is not fooling anyone with that little woo is me routine, she is guilty as sin. And what's with the fake drawn on mole by her lip??
    Yea what is up with that? I noticed that too, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Yea what is up with that? I noticed that too, lol!
    she must have wanted to be ready for her close up, her being on tv and all. she's getting so much attention again and she loves it. sick,sick, woman. imo

She makes good point bout bloody fingerprints. Whoose are they?
    'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind', Mahatma Ghandi.

Quote Originally Posted by nicola View Post
    She makes good point bout bloody fingerprints. Whoose are they?
    Although I believe Darlie is guilty without a doubt, I too have often wondered about these fingerprints Nicola. It would be interesting to clear up where and who they came from.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

Most definatly Ciara. I think fingerprints are one big mystery, I dont rememer any1 who believes in her guilt having a rational explanation for them. Any suggestions on where they came from.....anyone?
    Last edited by nicola; 07-20-2008 at 08:15 PM.
    'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind', Mahatma Ghandi.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast