714 users online (97 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs down Denise and Charlie Again!

Denise says the gloves are off! I guess she is tired and wants to start airing some more dirty laundry, again. http://news.aol.com/entertainment/te...817x1200193210

I wish those two would just go away there is something very wrong with both of them.

These people need to let it go already for the sake of their children.

Maybe she's jealous that he is remarried now?

For the mot part I think SHE is the problem here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    I think you're right. Charlie is no angel, we all know that. It just seems like she is the one to keep pushing buttons to keep this dysfunctional saga going.

I hate to admit this, but I actually watched her show on E a few weeks ago. There was nothing else on. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. LOL It was trashy and I kept wondering what her daughters will think of it and her one of these days.

I will wait and see until he's done with his next wife.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003 View Post
    I think you're right. Charlie is no angel, we all know that. It just seems like she is the one to keep pushing buttons to keep this dysfunctional saga going.

I hate to admit this, but I actually watched her show on E a few weeks ago. There was nothing else on. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. LOL It was trashy and I kept wondering what her daughters will think of it and her one of these days.
    I did too, LOL.....I was very shocked at her filthy mouth, I do think her father seems very sweet and like he helps her alot. I dont think she is all to blame at all in this whole mess. Charlie is a mess himself and always has been.

Okay, exactly why did these two split up? Charlie has said that she is a con (artist). Now, I must admit that he is about as kooky as his father (conspiracy of 9/11). However, this recording was from 3 1/2 years ago. They are divorced. Get a life. I think that she is desperate for people to watch her show. So, she is pulling out any dirt on her ex-husband that she can find. She will eventually fade off into the sunset. I hope that she is investing her money wisely because she is going to need it.

ita I think she is a wack job
    he isnt perfect by any means- but I agree- she is the problem

How much older is he than her? These idiots marry 20 year old bimbos and wonder why the divorces are so messy. These two need a gag order already.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Okay, exactly why did these two split up? Charlie has said that she is a con (artist). Now, I must admit that he is about as kooky as his father (conspiracy of 9/11). However, this recording was from 3 1/2 years ago. They are divorced. Get a life. I think that she is desperate for people to watch her show. So, she is pulling out any dirt on her ex-husband that she can find. She will eventually fade off into the sunset. I hope that she is investing her money wisely because she is going to need it.
    again-great post nan

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    How much older is he than her? These idiots marry 20 year old bimbos and wonder why the divorces are so messy. These two need a gag order already.
    You are so right.

I don't care who started it, one of them needs to mature about 30 years and just stop participating. They should be less concerned with protecting their own egos and more interested in creating a safe family space for their daughters.

It's depressing and repulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    ita I think she is a wack job
    he isnt perfect by any means- but I agree- she is the problem
    Ditto.
    Do you know that the newly released voice mails are from 2005?? Denise is stirring up things because Charlie just remarried.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    Ditto.
    Do you know that the newly released voice mails are from 2005?? Denise is stirring up things because Charlie just remarried.
    Maybe her 'career' is quiet at the moment.....
    poor kids thats all I can say.

Cool What?

This is her ace? That's all she got? That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Then again, what he couldn't think of anything else to call her?

Maybe they have tape of her calling him some Mexican slur? The best part is he's sorry he offended his friend who is black and was Best Man at two of his weddings. I love Hollywood.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast