Austria - Cannibal relatives ate boy alive

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
A seven-year-old boy was kept chained in a closet as relatives hacked off pieces of his flesh to eat, a court has heard.
In a case with echoes of the Fritzl family horror in Austria, Ondrej Mauerova was partially skinned in the closet in a cellar at his home in Kurim near Brno, in the Czech Republic, according to reports.
The abuse – involving members of a religious cult – was uncovered by chance last May when a neighbour's television baby monitor picked up graphic pictures of what was happening next door.
Ondrej and his nine-year-old brother Jakub were locked and chained in the cellar for months by their mother Klara, 31 – a member of a group called the Grail Movement.

More: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...62250/'Cannibal-relatives-ate-boy-alive'.html

Does anyone else have words for this case? i can't find them at present . . .

Wow how sadistic is that. Thank God that neighbour had the baby monitor and saw what was happening. Sick Sick Sick:behindbar

OMGosh! :eek: How horrendous!!! Thank heavens the neighbor got that baby monitor and "accidentally" saw what was happening. I can't begin to imagine the horror those two boys faced, their fear and pain. Prayers for them to heal and find love and happiness in their lives.

:eek::eek::eek:WTH? The baby monitor person must have freaked out.

This is probably the worst story I've ever read here on Websleuths.

I just read about this on FOX.
No matter how many times I've read about parents doing horrible things to their children, it's just not something I could ever get used to or wrap my mind around
I would give my life for my children and take the life of anyone who tried to hurt them.
Poor little guys....I hope they can go on to live some kind of happy life.

That neighbor must have been horrified.
Bless him for being those little boy's hero

Everytime I read a story about abuse I think to myself "it can't get any worse than this", and then it does. Why are there such sick people in this world?

I have no words, I can't shut my mouth from hanging open. This IS the worst thing I have read in my entire life.

I haven't even read the links yet and I am horrified!

This one finally got me to make a post, I've been a reader for years now. I can't believe this stuff is going on, didn't anyone notice these kids had disappeared? Everytime I think I've heard it all, or I can finally wrap my head around one abuse case, a new one comes up and punches me in the stomach all over again. Where do the parents get these crazy torture methods, do they just sit back and think about the worst way possible to hurt their children- just this week alone we had kids tied to trees, broken teeth with nerves exposed, babies pummeled to death on the side of the road, and now this, creepy cannibals! I am just sick for these children.

This one finally got me to make a post, I've been a reader for years now. I can't believe this stuff is going on, didn't anyone notice these kids had disappeared? Everytime I think I've heard it all, or I can finally wrap my head around one abuse case, a new one comes up and punches me in the stomach all over again. Where do the parents get these crazy torture methods, do they just sit back and think about the worst way possible to hurt their children- just this week alone we had kids tied to trees, broken teeth with nerves exposed, babies pummeled to death on the side of the road, and now this, creepy cannibals! I am just sick for these children.

Welcome Samigirl.

This is the worst case I have ever heard. My God. I don't think I can even read the link. Why why why!

Unimaginable..just heinous..horrible..there just aren't any words that can fully describe this situation..how sad for those young boys. I wonder if they will ever be emotionally well after something like this happening..carried out by your Mom and her firends?

Unimaginable..just heinous..horrible..there just aren't any words that can fully describe this situation..how sad for those young boys. I wonder if they will ever be emotionally well after something like this happening..carried out by your Mom and her firends?

I don't know how they will ever be 'right' after that.

The is definitely on the top 5 of worst stories I have read on here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back