856 users online (174 members and 682 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,814

    8 Year old boy suspended for 2 days after "pulling knife" on classmate

    This is scary...knife crime is so rampant here right now. There have been sooo many teens stabbed to death here this year. Its just shocking that an 8 year old would bring a knife to school.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...classmate.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lake Charles, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,097
    Im gonna be honest, this one did not shock me and that is so very sad. Its happening more and more. I hope my son never does something like that.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,766
    I agree with his suspension. Maybe some anger management should be included in his punishment.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021
    I wonder what kind of knife it was. Meat cleaver? Pocketknife? Butter knife? It's not good regardless but I'm still curious.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,766
    (Meat cleaver.
    Not to make fun of a serious situation but that cracked me up.)
    OMG I found this pic with the article.
    That's a big knife.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Two days suspension?? What about transfer to one of THOSE schools for insane kids???? I wouldn't let one of my kids stay in his school.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    I agree with his suspension. Maybe some anger management should be included in his punishment.
    I don't agree. It should be WAY longer than 2 days.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    (Meat cleaver.
    Not to make fun of a serious situation but that cracked me up.)
    OMG I found this pic with the article.
    That's a big knife.

    That's the thing - that's just a file photo (it says) and file photo just means it was lying around the newspaper.

    For all we know, he bought a plastic butter knife.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    I don't agree. It should be WAY longer than 2 days.

    I agree with the suspension, deanws.
    I don't agree with the school only giving him 2 days. He should be punished for a longer period of time.

    BTW-- If this kid is pulling a big knife out at elementary school, what will he be like in high school?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post

    I agree with the suspension, deanws.
    I don't agree with the school only giving him 2 days. He should be punished for a longer period of time.

    BTW-- If this kid is pulling a big knife out at elementary school, what will he be like in high school?
    No telling. Pretty scary!




Similar Threads

  1. Purported "Bite Mark" is Consistant with the Lake Knife
    By kyleb in forum West Memphis III
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 04:47 PM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM
  3. "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" - Casey's MS, "Diary of Days", Blog Entry
    By wallflower67 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:01 PM
  4. Students suspended for mixing up sugary "Happy Crack"
    By dark_shadows in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 11:54 AM
  5. 4TH Grader Suspended For Selling Jello "Shots"
    By VespaElf in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 12:10 PM