694 users online (99 members and 595 guests)  

Websleuths News

17 Teenage Girls (under age 16) Pregnant After "Pregnancy Pact"

I didn't see this posted anywhere:

Oh my God, what the hell is the world coming to. These girls probably looked up to the likes of Jamie Lynn Spears and wanted to be just like her. So stupid. They have NOOOOO idea what they've gotten themselves into and how hard it is going to be..........

And don't even get me on the topic of the "fathers!" It doesn't even appear that they had ANY standards or steady boyfriends for that matter.
    A 24-year old HOMELESS guy?!? You have got to be kidding me!!! They say some of the other "fathers" are also in their mid-20s!!! What the hell?!? I most certainly hope there are some statutory rape charges ASAP for them.

Posted in the current events section: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66306

Although it could be considered a crime in one of the cases since the father is a 24 year old homeless man.

Thanks! I didn't see it posted anywhere in Crimes in the News and thought because of the statutory rape issue, it should be posted. I'll post on the other one until charges are brought.

That is the most insane thing i have heard of!! Wtf is going through these kids heads? Do they even have a brain? agh!

Movie on Lifetime (article)

The movie, "The Pregnancy Pact," refers to the Time Magazine article that claimed a group of girls at Gloucester High School confessed to making a pact to get pregnant and raise their babies together.

Lifetime did not specify the town where the movie takes place, but the film's plot and scenery have similar characteristics to Gloucester.

more at link