Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
POI:

POI1.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366464,00.html

Do we have a summary page of all the FACTS yet? I was just thinking about it. I know they are few in between. I think there was a summary somewhere posted for the new people but I can't find it, or is something that is only done when there is a forum page created for the topic?

GetSmart:

No summary of ALL the facts yet. MissHolmes and I have been very busy tonight gathering up information in case we can get a forum. But there is no recap of ALL the facts from what I know.

Anyone??

I was going to try & work on something later on tonight for my own sake. If I get anywhere I will pm you.

oceanblueeyes:

:blowkiss: Sorry, I was trying to sneak in this thread. :)

I hope your still around.

Just read the last page of the last thread. Some interesting information. Want me to bring it over??

What else should be here??

There was a a very nice recap done by FlowerChild awhile back. If we had a forum it would be so handy. To the mods: :blowkiss:

I'm sorry MissHolmes. That is what I copied. Thanks for the correction!!!

I'll go back and delete my thread to it!!!

Oh LittleDeer, since you asked I have about 100 links so far for the forum if our prayers are answered.

And very dissappointed there has been no news from LE on this case.

LE has been very quiet. Way tooooooo quiet. Nothing for how many days now??

Not even a peep. Something is definately up. I even had a thought on my way to work this morning that they did have the POI, but couldn't say so in case he would be murdered, etc. All sorts of thoughts going through my mind.

Tonight:

http://www.adaeveningnews.com/local/local_story_172185516.html

Officials continue search for suspect in Weleetka murders

OSBI Public Information Officer Jessica Brown said the television show America’s Most Wanted aired a short synopsis about the crime Saturday. There will be another airing this Saturday if no suspect or suspects are found by then...............

I haven't had a chance to read much in the latter part of thread 6, but this caught my eye.

Thought I would bring it forward.

According to the article in the June 30 People MAgazine, TAylor had just RECENTLY (a few months ago) been allowed to walk the area around their home.
The girls were 1st told NO when they asked permission to walk to the bridge, but then the GParents thought it would be something for them to do while waiting for Skyla's Mom to call and said OK. Peter (GPa) expected them to be home by the time Skyla's Mother arrived so he called them on Taylor's phone (getting no answer) and then went out to get them.

According to this article it was 1/2 mile to the bridge - a one mile round trip. This is so sad, but the girls had a shed they painted and made into a clubhouse in the backyard area of the Placker Property where they "hung out, had their posters, etc.

My Opinion

OSBI Public Information Officer Jessica Brown said the television show America’s Most Wanted aired a short synopsis about the crime Saturday. There will be another airing this Saturday if no suspect or suspects are found by then...............

I don't want to sound nasty, but what the heck. Sounds like, well, we will just sit back for a week, and if nothing happens, then we will try again.

Is it just me?????

I don't want to sound nasty, but what the heck. Sounds like, well, we will just sit back for a week, and if nothing happens, then we will try again.

Is it just me?????

What struck me is maybe they will release a few tidbits on AMW this Saturday night if they don't find the POI.

I haven't had a chance to read much in the latter part of thread 6, but this caught my eye.

Thought I would bring it forward.

According to the article in the June 30 People MAgazine, TAylor had just RECENTLY (a few months ago) been allowed to walk the area around their home.
The girls were 1st told NO when they asked permission to walk to the bridge, but then the GParents thought it would be something for them to do while waiting for Skyla's Mom to call and said OK. Peter (GPa) expected them to be home by the time Skyla's Mother arrived so he called them on Taylor's phone (getting no answer) and then went out to get them.

According to this article it was 1/2 mile to the bridge - a one mile round trip. This is so sad, but the girls had a shed they painted and made into a clubhouse in the backyard area of the Placker Property where they "hung out, had their posters, etc.

My Opinion

This story is in the new People on the stands now?

Bringing forward the last part of the topic from thread 6.

This is so sad, but the girls had a shed they painted and made into a clubhouse in the backyard area of the Placker Property where they "hung out, had their posters, etc.

Hello!! Maybe the prowlers the other nite was looking for something in the shed!!

Is it just me?????

I don't read it that way. It sounds as if Brown is saying AMW is reairing the story this week, but only if there hasn't been any arrests by then.

This story is in the new People on the stands now?

I think this article has some clues in it. Like I said before in regards to the shed the girls made into a club house & the prowlers & the fact she had just been allowed to walk the area around the home. All I know those poor GPs how he must be beating himself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie