GUILTY IN - Watasha Clark, 29, shot to death, Indianapolis, 21 June 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
:confused:That title made no sense. Chris Gordon an Indianapolis man is charged with shooting a person who apparently is his ex to death.

Well, in 2001. I tell ya 2001 Gordon shot a man in the head three times. That's 3 times. He served 51/2 months in prison. Five and one half months for that crime. I'm guessing the guy didn't die, but come on.

So, now Wakasha Clark is dead at aged 29. Somebody had stolen her gun out of her car and she reported it. Later the lady is shot dead. LE caught Gordon. That's crazy.:mad:

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080622/LOCAL18/806220403

Crazy ... check out the Jason Dale Bolton story from Indiana.

I do not know much about Indiana ... but I have researched enough to know it is not a State I would like to settle in .... scarey place.

I always dreamed of owning a farm ... and living and growing up in a spacious, rural community .... however ... it appears that the crime element has taken a foot hold in these peaceful and quiet places of our country.

Crazy ... check out the Jason Dale Bolton story from Indiana.

I do not know much about Indiana ... but I have researched enough to know it is not a State I would like to settle in .... scarey place.

I always dreamed of owning a farm ... and living and growing up in a spacious, rural community .... however ... it appears that the crime element has taken a foot hold in these peaceful and quiet places of our country.

Peace you know Indy is figuring in alot of these cases today. I just noticed that.

Yepper, it's everywhere. I live in Philly. It's quiet and peaceful.:rolleyes:Across the bridge from Camden, New Jersey.:eek: There's still hope, Peace. You can still have your land up the road I hope. Safe and sound.:)

Indiana is not that scary of a place, I promise! It gets a bad rap because of the "big cities" like Indy & Gary. I was born & raised and went to college in IN, and even lived in an Indy suburb for a while, and I always felt very safe in my communities.

Just had to throw in my POV. :)

Crime happens everywhere. Indiana is no worse than anywhere else.

From June 2010:

http://www.ai.org/judiciary/opinions/pdf/06021003cjb.pdf

Following a jury trial, Appellant-Defendant Chris Gordon was convicted of Murder, a felony, Carrying a Handgun Without a License, a Class A misdemeanor, and Resisting Law Enforcement, a Class A misdemeanor, and he was found to be a Habitual Offender...

At a June 17, 2009 sentencing hearing, the trial court sentenced Gordon to concurrent sentences of ninety years, with eighty-five years executed in the Department of Correction, for murder; 365 days for carrying a handgun without a license; and 365 days for resisting law enforcement. In addition, the trial court enhanced Gordon’s murder conviction by thirty years due to his habitual offender status.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back