1028 users online (202 members and 826 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 280
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    West Coast of Canada
    Posts
    6,306

    I believe the Ramseys are innocent.

    I know a lot of people here believe they are guilty but I do not. Not even the evidence could support that-not even the DNA and they really tried hard to find a case against them. I respect those who think otherwise, but I will never buy the theory that the Ramsey's did this..jmo and I am not saying I am right-I am saying I dont see all the stuff that so many write about- if I wanted to find them guilty I could see things that way, but I have just never ever seen that as the case objectively..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,389

    NewTV

    Quote Originally Posted by newtv
    I know a lot of people here believe they are guilty but I do not. Not even the evidence could support that-not even the DNA and they really tried hard to find a case against them. I respect those who think otherwise, but I will never buy the theory that the Ramsey's did this..jmo and I am not saying I am right-I am saying I dont see all the stuff that so many write about- if I wanted to find them guilty I could see things that way, but I have just never ever seen that as the case objectively..
    There's a difference in how people interpret the Ramsey case.

    The police HAD to investigate the Ramseys - if only to eliminate them. However, the Ramseys closed ranks and negotiated those crucial police interview conditions for four months. Many saw this in itself as suspicious.

    The police really had to work at investigating the Ramseys because unlike the parents of other murdered children, the Ramseys expresssed outrage
    at the fact police were looking at them at all. Many people agree with the Ramseys and would see any police investigation as persecution. Others are simply bewildered at the Ramseys apparent lack of co-operation - did they not want to help the police to find the killer? If they had nothing to hide why not sit down and assist the police with their enquiries? I don't think anyone begrudged them their lawyers. Surely they could have participated in police interviews with their lawyers by their sides?
    This is only my opinion

    Let the focus be on Madeleine




    Together we can make a difference





    Alert Viewer in Scotland

    Member of Websleuths since April 2000

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,188
    Newtv, I don't believe they had anything to do with it either.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    NewTV ,I believe they are innocent ,as well. The evidence ,so far,hasn't supported IMO anything other than an intruder scenario.
    The Ramseys made themselves available,however,the BPD wanted all arrangements on their turf and on their terms,the Ramseys knowing they were innocent could only surmise from these behaviors that these interviews were designed to implicate them . Why participate when it was time wasted?
    How horrible it must have been to KNOW they didn't care about you or your family,they only wanted to pin a crime,of which you were innocent,on you. If they had information leading to the killer,we now know it would have been "sat on" for at least a year,as was most information given to the BPD by others. NO,IMO it was an egotistical band of morons,blinded by their own "assumptions" who were unwilling to call in "real" law enforcement in time to solve a crime.
    IMO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    616
    Although I think they are guilty, I can see how people could make a case for being on the fence. However I find it hard to see how anyone could be completely convinced of their innocence - I think there's way too much stuff pointing in their direction for anyone to be really sure none of the Ramseys were involved.
    IMHO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Don't mess with Texas
    Posts
    297

    Smile I think...

    Patsy wrote the RN ----thats the only reason I believe, that Ramsey's were in on the cover up, Or maybe just Patsy ... I believe John is innocent.


    SisterSocks
    Just my opinion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Don't mess with Texas
    Posts
    297

    Talking Brother Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    You all must have very supple spines, bend, fold, insert.


    We are just not obessed with "The Prime of Jean Miss Brodie"

    Also, we don't use "Miss Jean Brodie" for Prime clues to the death of Jon Benet. Yanno?



    SisterSocks
    Just my opinion

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pa.
    Posts
    2,533
    Quote Originally Posted by SisterSocks
    Patsy wrote the RN ----thats the only reason I believe, that Ramsey's were in on the cover up, Or maybe just Patsy ... I believe John is innocent.


    SisterSocks

    I agree with you ...That is the ONLY evidence I have seen at this time...And that is not 100% conclusive by any means...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    1,229
    I don't think they did it.

    On a personal level I think they are strange people. Child pageants creep me out. John Ramsey sure is having a hard time finding work, sad if he is innocent.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Don't mess with Texas
    Posts
    297

    Wink Thank LinnieB

    Quote Originally Posted by LinnieB
    I agree with you ...That is the ONLY evidence I have seen at this time...And that is not 100% conclusive by any means...

    It is the only evidence I can see ----

    SisterSocks
    Just my opinion


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    1,911

    Ramseys completely innocent?

    Then why did they hide from the police?
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt
    Then why did they hide from the police?
    They didn't.
    The BPD refused to meet with them.
    They were at the time meeting with other law enforcement investigators; it was not only the BPD who did not want a meeting to take place. The Ramsey lawyers did not want one, but were repeatedly instructed by their clients to arange a meeting.
    During this time, Patsy Ramsey even directly telephoned the BPD but they would not speak to her.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    IMO Burke did it or knows who did it and the parents are covering it up.

    There are numerous items of evidence that point in this direction, starting with the 911 call. Their lies started early on the morning of the 26th at a time when the absolute truth about everything was critical if JonBenet was to be saved from a kidnapper. Instead, the enhanced 911 tape proves beyond a reasonable doubt that all three Ramseys -- John, Patsy, and Burke -- lied to the police in an attempt to distant Burke from the crime scene.

    Burke was not in bed and, judging from the conversation between him and his dad, he had been up for quite awhile prior to the 911 call, and so had the parents. Why lie as early as the 911 call if they didn't already know JonBenet wasn't just missing -- she was dead?

    JMO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,795
    I decided to haul out my broken record and play it again...

    I think the single most catastrophic mistake made by the BPD was their rough questioning of Melinda and JAR shortly after the murder. That set the tone for everything else. It played into what the lawyers were telling the Ramseys, it made John very unlikely to send Patsy who was still a basket case in to be browbeaten by the BPD and it made the Ramseys view the BPD as more interested in forcing people to say incriminating things about the Ramseys (and at that point, John) than they were in searching for the truth.

    BPD would have gotten a lot further if they had treated the Ramseys as the Moxleys were treated or even as Susan Smith's sheriff treated her.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    West Coast of Canada
    Posts
    6,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    There's a difference in how people interpret the Ramsey case.

    The police HAD to investigate the Ramseys - if only to eliminate them. However, the Ramseys closed ranks and negotiated those crucial police interview conditions for four months. Many saw this in itself as suspicious.

    The police really had to work at investigating the Ramseys because unlike the parents of other murdered children, the Ramseys expresssed outrage
    at the fact police were looking at them at all. Many people agree with the Ramseys and would see any police investigation as persecution. Others are simply bewildered at the Ramseys apparent lack of co-operation - did they not want to help the police to find the killer? If they had nothing to hide why not sit down and assist the police with their enquiries? I don't think anyone begrudged them their lawyers. Surely they could have participated in police interviews with their lawyers by their sides?
    You see even this theory is optional to believe- they may have closed ranks because they were being accused and became concerned- however- there is other information their lawyer offered about the interviews they gave and that this idea wasnt even true-I would be outraged too if I didnt have anything to do with it and also was willing to cooperate but started to get the impression nothing I was saying was being believed because police seemed to have it solved without investigating the intruder theory..
    not being argumentative- but a grand jury didnt offer an indictment and they had the real goods on th e case- not the spin.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast