1306 users online (209 members and 1097 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What provoked this slaughter?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Child abduction gone bad.

13 8.84%
  • Revenge

18 12.24%
  • Thrill kill

34 23.13%
  • Diversion

1 0.68%
  • Professional Hit

6 4.08%
  • Silencing a possible witness

40 27.21%
  • Hate crime

1 0.68%
  • Mistaken for a deer.

1 0.68%
  • I don't know and can't even guess.

33 22.45%
  • I don't want to know.

0 0%

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    lol - Looking at the votes, every option got atleast one vote. Talk about differences of opinion!

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeOne View Post
    lol - Looking at the votes, every option got atleast one vote. Talk about differences of opinion!
    Yeah, but I'm probably right - lol!!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Maybe the guy had just killed someone whose body was in his car and the girls saw it or he thought they did. Maybe he went to this isolated area to dump a body. Just throwing ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyahna View Post
    Maybe the guy had just killed someone whose body was in his car and the girls saw it or he thought they did. Maybe he went to this isolated area to dump a body. Just throwing ideas.
    That is a good idea to throw out there and I think it has been mentioned before..... if that were the case, the girls had to have been high tailing it back to the house - why not call their grandpa on their cell phone?? Because they were just too scared and started running. Who the heck Knows, BUT I SURE WANT TO!!!!

THEY BETTER SOLVE THIS ONE!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

I'm still leaning toward an abduction gone bad. Perhaps they froze out of fear or simply refused to get in the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    That is a good idea to throw out there and I think it has been mentioned before..... if that were the case, the girls had to have been high tailing it back to the house - why not call their grandpa on their cell phone?? Because they were just too scared and started running. Who the heck Knows, BUT I SURE WANT TO!!!!

THEY BETTER SOLVE THIS ONE!!!!
    Yes, these poor girls, such a shame. I hope they'll find the guy quick let's hope the sketch will lead to tips.

Discussion: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66442

I voted for silencing of a witness. I still think it is drug related and the perp/perps did not know the girls. Wrong place, wrong time.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Abduction - i.e. like in a pedophile?????

I still think they would have just picked them up and thrown them in the truck. Besides, IMO, pedophiles are wimps and I don't see them driving around the countryside with guns shooting kids who refuse to get into their car. I can, however, see them more likely being scared $hitless and getting the H out of dodge.

I still think they would have just picked them up and thrown them in the truck. Besides, IMO, pedophiles are wimps and I don't see them driving around the countryside with guns shooting kids who refuse to get into their car. I can, however, see them more likely being scared $hitless and getting the H out of dodge.
    Yes as in pedophile! IMO this POS could have easily become enraged if the girls refused his demands, backed away from him, or maybe even pulled out a phone to call for help. Also how many children are killed by these wimps every year??

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    Yes as in pedophile! This POS could have easily become enraged if the girls refused his demands, backed away from him, or maybe even pulled out a phone to call for help. Also how many children are killed by these wimps every year??
    True, but only after they have had their "fun" with them......

True, but only after they have had their "fun" with them......
    True also. Perhaps there's a first time for everything....

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    True also. Perhaps there's a first time for everything....
    One of the reasons this case is so interesting ---- there are no many possibilities. I would love to at least have some news - any news......

Pedophiles are ruthless, unpredictable and dangerous.

It would be very hard if it was only one person to get two girls to cooperate in order to contain them.

I can see pedophiles capable of anything and many times they can kill the ones they have targeted.

I think these girls froze in their tracks when they looked into his eyes. He may have already started trying to lure them to ride with him before they even got back to the place where they were shot and killed and they totally gave him the cold shoulder before then and walked on. Then when they got to the same place a witness said he was stopped, he was waiting for them, already with murder on his mind imo and when they came there he killed them both and left as if nothing had happened.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

I was wondering if maybe it could just be two other kids, out playing with their parents guns, and something happened? Maybe they shot the girls because the girls saw them with the guns and they didn't want to get told on. Kids don't always think rationally.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    To silence them. I do believe they were witness to criminal activity. Either molestation or other.
    I agree...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast