1028 users online (196 members and 832 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What provoked this slaughter?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Child abduction gone bad.

13 8.84%
  • Revenge

18 12.24%
  • Thrill kill

34 23.13%
  • Diversion

1 0.68%
  • Professional Hit

6 4.08%
  • Silencing a possible witness

40 27.21%
  • Hate crime

1 0.68%
  • Mistaken for a deer.

1 0.68%
  • I don't know and can't even guess.

33 22.45%
  • I don't want to know.

0 0%

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    i thought about this case last night, in bed.....i voted just now, & i'm sticking with revenge, regardless if the youtube posts are true or not.....i must agree with poco also....i don't see a pedo trying to abduct both girls, then shooting them...i don't see this as gang/drug related either though....

I still think it's because they witnessed something, probably drug related.

I don't know and I can't even guess at this point.

I say an abduction gone wrong, or just a "thrill kill", and by that I also include someone who was pissed at society or was triggered by some personal conflict, and the girls were just a target to release that anger.

I voted for the silencing of possible witness. I think the girls happened upon a drug deal or cooking and that was that. They knew this person therefore they had to be silenced. I am thinking he maybe a friend of a friend that they didn't know well, but could recognize on the street.

I think something was going down in the woods behind them. The police helicopters spent sometime that evening searching that woods. They were looking for someone or something.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why someone would go into the "woods" to cook their meth. Why risk hauling all the ingredients & equipment out in the middle of several homes & start cooking it up? The stuff reeks to high heaven & they would be a heck of a lot safer sealed up in a house instead. Who manufactures drugs out in the open???

BTW, Hi everyone! :Banane19: I'm Claudia & I have been a lurker for a while, but this case is driving me so crazy that I just had to jump in the convo.

ETA: I just read over on another thread about these "mobile meth labs". Never heard of such a thing, and I am unfortunately very familiar with the drug scene (or should I say used to be) - these guys are clear idiots. Cooking out in the open like that has GOT to be the dumbest move ever. As they say, consider the source, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
    I cannot for the life of me imagine why someone would go into the "woods" to cook their meth. Why risk hauling all the ingredients & equipment out in the middle of several homes & start cooking it up? The stuff reeks to high heaven & they would be a heck of a lot safer sealed up in a house instead. Who manufactures drugs out in the open???

BTW, Hi everyone! :Banane19: I'm Claudia & I have been a lurker for a while, but this case is driving me so crazy that I just had to jump in the convo.
    Hi Claudia, welcome.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    Hi Claudia, welcome.....
    Thanks! Glad to be here. You guys are totally on top of things!

This case is mind boggling. I sure wish they would pick up these guys.

Welcome Claudia!

I feel the motive may be revenge against a family member by an enemy they made. Both Taylor's and Skyla's family left Oklahoma City because of the violence there, escaping to what they felt was a safer environment. But, both families have family members who've been arrested for criminal activities, or have associated with criminals.

I don't feel the girls witnessed meth being cooked. I feel meth cookers would seek out a more secluded area than a road that's been described as a well-traveled road, leading to a bridge that's a known area where teens hang out.

I don't feel the girls witnessed a drug exchange. From what I understand, drugs are packaged and the package is exchanged for money. If the girls witnessed a drug exchange they wouldn't know what's in the package and make the assumption they were seeing a drug exchange.

I doubt it was an abduction gone wrong, as in most cases of child abduction the abductor flees when he's not successful. I think too, that an abductor would prowl more urban areas looking for a victim.

So, I voted for revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Welcome Claudia!

I feel the motive may be revenge against a family member by an enemy they made. Both Taylor's and Skyla's family left Oklahoma City because of the violence there, escaping to what they felt was a safer environment. But, both families have family members who've been arrested for criminal activities, or have associated with criminals.

I don't feel the girls witnessed meth being cooked. I feel meth cookers would seek out a more secluded area than a road that's been described as a well-traveled road, leading to a bridge that's a known area where teens hang out.

I don't feel the girls witnessed a drug exchange. From what I understand, drugs are packaged and the package is exchanged for money. If the girls witnessed a drug exchange they wouldn't know what's in the package and make the assumption they were seeing a drug exchange.

I doubt it was an abduction gone wrong, as in most cases of child abduction the abductor flees when he's not successful. I think too, that an abductor would prowl more urban areas looking for a victim.

So, I voted for revenge.

I agree with you 100% on this.
    Thanks for the welcome!

Hello. I just heard on my Fox 23, here in Tulsa, that new info is going to be annouced about the murders. Also, Girl Scout Info too. blessings to all here, annie

They are saying inclusive on the dna in girl scout killing. Suspect has passed away however.

News is saying a special dog will be taken to the scene of the Weleetka murders.

Why not "none of the above"??

I was going to give the vote on "mistaken for deer", but then I realized that is ludicrous. IMO

But after looking and thinking of the other options, I couldn't vote for any of them either at this point.

So, it left me with none of the above. (At this point of time) Which is not an option!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast