Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Please continue here~

(If you will look at the bottom of the page, you will find the list of the other threads.)

POI:

POI1.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366464,00.html

I respect your opinion but I disagree on this one. Impression casting can be made on soil just like what is on this road.

LE takes shoe and tire impressions often on dirt roads just like this one.

And yes, they will photograph the prints also.

Hopefully they have done both because there are times that the photographs are unclear and we know it rained and then the road was scraped shortly thereafter.
I would think they would have mentioned it tho. Then again, they have been unclear on so many things. I am getting really exasperated with our OSBI and LE right now. They started off so well and then went the way of so many other departments around the country with lack of public information and clarity of the POI.

I would think they would have mentioned it tho. Then again, they have been unclear on so many things. I am getting really exasperated with our OSBI and LE right now. They started off so well and then went the way of so many other departments around the country with lack of public information and clarity of the POI.

Yes, they sure seem to be a little bogged down now. Maybe because they have so many leads to check out. As you know in other cases the leads can peter out within a short time and they don't have anymore tips coming in. I guess we should remain hopeful since they are still pursuing leads.

imoo

Thanks for the new thread SS. :blowkiss:
If ever there was a case in need of a forum this is it.!

Here's hoping they find someone this week. I just can't imagine what the families are going through.

You are welcome, Bucky~ Not sure about needing a forum just yet tho. :) I just didn't want the threads to get too long since LE might be reading here.

You may be right my friend but, with eight threads and a poll about the case. I believe it's getting close. Perhaps they should move poor Brianna to cold cases and give this case her spot.

Boy, if there ever was an ice cold case...Bri's hit that frozen wall fast. Sadly. That is a good idea tho.

I think a forum might take us so deep into speculation land that we may get lost in the mud and the muck. Oh, well...nothing ventured nothing gained. Right?!

QUESTION: They did get some foot prints, am I correct????

Now, assuming the girls had saw something down at the bridge and were running home as apposed to just casually walking, would LE have been able to tell this......... I wonder if they checked.

For certain, they got a boot print. They did mention seeing footprints in the plural. We can only hope this is the case and they know if the girls were walking casually or running.

For certain, they got a boot print. They did mention seeing footprints in the plural. We can only hope this is the case and they know if the girls were walking casually or running.

IF they were running, that would tell a lot, IMO.

Boy, if there ever was an ice cold case...Bri's hit that frozen wall fast. Sadly. That is a good idea tho.

I think a forum might take us so deep into speculation land that we may get lost in the mud and the muck. Oh, well...nothing ventured nothing gained. Right?!

You know SS I have found the threads on this case fasinating. There're posters on board offering all kinds of theories and, even drawings on their visions among other things. I think this case is really bringing out the best that WS has to offer.

Maybe. Girls run tho. They were on a schedule of sorts to get back to the house before Skyla's mother came. They were energetic and probably didn't pay much attention to the heat of the day. If Taylor saw an animal...she might run ahead to get to it...for instance. (Not that this was the case)

Maybe. Girls run tho. They were on a schedule of sorts to get back to the house before Skyla's mother came. They were energetic and probably didn't pay much attention to the heat of the day. If Taylor saw an animal...she might run ahead to get to it...for instance. (Not that this was the case)

True, if they hadn't been killed - but they were killed...... if they were running, IMO, they were running from something.

You know SS I have found the threads on this case fasinating. There're posters on board offering all kinds of theories and, even drawings on their visions among other things. I think this case is really bringing out the best that WS has to offer.
:) I think WSers are on the ball on every case.

I have to get caught up on all the threads the past week, but there have been some fascinating theories floating here. I know everyone wants to find the perp/perps who could so brutally do this to two innocent girls. Only a cold blooded, evil could live with knowing what was done to them. This case needs to be wrapped up and not hang like the GS murders.

True, if they hadn't been killed - but they were killed...... if they were running, IMO, they were running from something.
I will have to go back to find the quote of them being shot in the front only. If they had been running from something, I would expect them to have been shot in the back at least once. I think being shot in the front shows surprise and the inability to run away.

I will have to go back to find the quote of them being shot in the front only. If they had been running from something, I would expect them to have been shot in the back at least once. I think being shot in the front shows surprise and the inability to run away.

Okay, so they see something - they take off running - he pulls up in the truck to cut them off - they stop running - he jumps out of the car - has a gun in hand. There they stand -

Everything and anything is a possibility, I realize that..... just brain storming.

That scenario works for me. The way the truck was positioned according to witnesses...it makes sense.

Could gunshots be heard from 300 yards away? How loud would that be? I wonder if the Plackers heard these shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46